We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

New chapter 14

Options
MedicSpirit7
MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689

What are the thoughts of maybe having an Oni killer!? Is it lazy to revisit a previous chapter or is it unique to connect killers in someway for the first time? sound off below

New chapter 14 32 votes

Lazy of the devs to go back to previous chapter
12%
xEaRicardiBacardiNoOneEscapesNancyGlamourousLeviathan 4 votes
Unique idea connecting a previous chapter
81%
PuggyMohawkGibberishCamoRanger0h_DoctorSpacingLlamasTapeKnotNoFaceTheLegendDyl4n1ElkAven_FallenAzurlynxWalker_of_the_fog_96MedicSpirit7musstang62NullSp3cMysticAdvisorPibs420pichumudkipCornpopers_EvanZackAndCody 26 votes
I wish it was a licensed chapter
0%
Other?
6%
Jacoby2041oTechnic 2 votes

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Lazy of the devs to go back to previous chapter

I am not saying lazy, but a bit uninspired for my taste.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Other?

I am neither for nor against it, I think it's cool that they connect the lore but it's also cool if they create something new. I am glad it's not another damned licensed chapter though

There is a slight possibility this is somehow a red herring and the chapter might not be so related as we think. But I don't want to start throwing any crazy theories out there but the devs do like to mislead us from time to time

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

I agree I wanted an original chapter even though stranger things brought a bunch of new players. Whatever it is I hope it’s cool

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

The idea of "sequels" to chapters is interesting, plus there were alot of people dissapointed that the father wasnt playable after the "First Cut" trailer, which seems to be whats going to happen now.