Revenge Stories

Options
Toxicboii
Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

Killers, what was your best moment of revenge against a toxic survivor/SWF?

I just like those kind of stories.

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

A guy was tbagging and stuff at every pallet (that he would always drop early)

So I downed him and tbagged back (because ghostface). And he DC'd.

It was fun.

That's literally the most I do... :p

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options

the best way to deal and i'm proud of that is: ignore it. it feels amazing that you're not drawn into the dark side of a human being. Giving it no energy to go stronger and just continue your normal lives.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    Options

.... Not... Quite the input I was asking for.

I know I can't stop you from making these posts, but this post is *kinda* here for the juicy, juicy revenge.

Yeah, Ignoring it is the right thing to do, but it's not as much fun where you mori someone because they got cocky.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

A 4man smurf swf with head on once tried to troll me while i'm doin my demogorgon adept. They died and gave me my adept.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Not a killer revenge story but here we go.

picture this back before hatch rework.

there was a double insta speed Mikey who was snowballing the other 3 survivors in the basement to death.

ive already done 2 ruin gens by the time they all fell prey to this crap tactic.

so I the stealth ninja that I am with my stealth perks waddled around the map for 20mins doing several gens at once little by little just to prove how crap he was outside of snowballing while I completed the last gen I needed to get hatch FINALLY.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

I got a revenge story, but from survivor to survivor and not killer. Match was against a Billy and he had killed 2 people already. Only me, as Tapp and a Claudette were left. He downs her while I was fixing, but does not pick her up. I went to her, when he got a bit away and healed her back up. Back to my gen, she gets downed again. This time the killer picks her up, but does not hook her. At the time, I had bond.

I saw him drop her a few times, until she was back up and after a bit, due to bond, I saw her starting to move in my direction. I understood right away that she was going to bring him to me, in hopes he would kill me and let her live, even thought I had saved her before. Thanks to bond, I avoided her and the killer. She was checking the lockers and pointing to where I was before. The killer followed her, but I was seeing her aura, so I kept circling and ended up hiding in the first locker she checked.

Since she could not find me, the killer got fed up and hooked her (it was her last hook). He went away and I started searching for the hatch. There was only 1 gen to do left. I found the killer on the other side of the map, by the hatch, camping it (this was before killers could close the hatch). So I came back to the gen I was working when Claudette was downed and fixed it. I crouched away and there comes Billy, straight to the gen. I started running and got the hatch before he made his way back. It felt great to outsmart both Claudette and the killer, but especially her, since she was trying to betray me, but got what she deserved.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

Saw an Object of Obsession team that I versed before.

I put on Prayer Beads.

Instantly 4 DCs. Nothing would be more satisfying honestly.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

So this story is on console. Since I usually don't play console I don't check my batteries that often. So they died during the match and they got 3 gens done before I was able to find some and put them in. They decided to be really cocky and teaba ect when I came back.I played the game just like normal until the exit gates were powered... Some survivor decides to open the gate triggering the egc and I attempt to herd this survivor into a corner. Buying time and acting like I can't catch him. I did this because I have Blood Warden and could see them getting ready to teabag me at the exit gate. However I slugged the survivor once the time was about halfway and waited a little bit more. And then I activated Blood Warden and got to watch as all the survivors waiting at the exit gate couldn't do anything to escape :D

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 328
    Options

I have a similar story but being the one who got slugged and I don't feel great about it.

Being on Hawkins lab, killer was a legion i was alive with another Claudette. About 10 seconds before i went down she finished the achievement gen upstairs. The killer slugged me and went to search for her. Being a good sportsman i thought about dc'ing to give her hatch but i reconsidered and stayed on the ground since she hid so well and wasn't found right away plus sluggimg is a good mechanic and the killer is also a person so no need to ruun his game experience. Do you know how long the bleedout timer is when actually being on the ground? About 4 fricking minutes. The killer came checking on me a few times but he didn't camp me, all fair and square. But this Claudette just stayed upstairs hiding in different lockers before she became crows.

Dude i got so mad! She could have had enough time picking me up since the killer was doing killer stuff and looking for her.

I refused to crawl all the way upstairs but I circled directly und her. The killer picked me up before i bled out and i went upstairs. And here comes the part I won't ever do again but i rushed into every locker until legion boi understood and gave me the stabby stabby to find her. I bodyblocked her once when she was full health, the killer got her and hooked her (FIRST HOOK) and i just stood there and tapped the unhook button for a while to let her scream, farmed her and stayed in the killers sight until she was dead. I pointed at the hook to gave my life as well since i felt really really scummy but the hatch was 2 feet away and he gave it to me.

I still feel hatred against that Claudette and im sorry for not dying as well ngl

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options

Well, she acted so badly, she got what she deserved. She had time to go helped you, but decided not even try. Of course, the survivors are supposed to be a team and help each other, but sometimes people just deserve some punishment, like saving you in front of the killer, no BT, more than once in the same match and getting you downed. That deserves some revenge... or justice, it depends on how you see it.