BHVR unlocks all exclusive skins

Did you read the Dev update? They will give every exclusive skin to the whole community. The BBQ-event shirt and weapon, the Ace hat, just everything!

What is with the players which spent so many hours into your game to unlock the exclusive skins? Please re-think this idea!

Comments

• Mr_Digi
    Mr_Digi Member Posts: 141

Exclusives are suppose to be something you feel you're lucky to have, so devs... please dont give it to everyone, every game has exclusives... Dont remove it from dbd, Just stop giving the codes to people. Thats the reason they are being sold in the first place

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

I'm just happy I can finally get Golden Feng Min.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

I'm totally not bothered by this, just playing through some of those events was a bit of a grind, especially when it turned into all out war between the 2 sides (sabo event hooks etc), but I got use out of them while they were exclusive.

Time to flex for the last few weeks and equip all those exclusives you have.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

The only exclusive I really had was Kate's shirt and while yeah I'm sad I'm "losing" it I never really wore it to begin with. I'm more excited for the other stuff lol

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Good.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I played some of these events in the past and earned these cosmetics, i dont actually care if they're giving them to everyone now to be honest. Least i'll have some nicely dressed teammates now instead of the scruffs im seeing currently.

I had fun playing these events and their reasons for giving everyone them are fine. Shouldnt be a big deal, dry your eyes.

x

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

The bloodletting shirt and the twitch shirts will still be exclusive. Wish i didn't spend my money on some of these now tho...

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Same lol Kate's shirt wasn't anything special anyway

• Sole_Survivor
    Sole_Survivor Member Posts: 30

I really like Kate's body and now I am very happy

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,113

You mean the events that were a pain at times? The issue with those is people are losing them somehow and an easy fix is to just release them to everyone. Also with the event ones it's to combat the prices people are scamming/selling them for. I really don't get why everyone's acting like they committed a sin or something. It's literally just free stuff that barely anyone will use probably.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

I have some of the event exclusives and I couldn't care less if others will get them for free. I'm rather happy and excited to get the other cosmetics I don't have yet, like street meg.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

The DBD community never ceases to amaze. I wonder how long you people are going to complain about this for?

Maybe those if us who don't care/think you all late being ridiculous should stop giving you attention... Hmm. That's what you are suppose to do when people have tantrums right? Ignore them as to not validate their unwarranted outage. 🤔