We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Was Legacy "earned" or is it just a reward for playing the game before everyone else new about it?

Options
Killmaster
Killmaster Member Posts: 429

So was legacy really "earned" by playing the game? Is it really grinding if all you had to do was play the game normally to unlock it? Sure you had to do it before a certain cutoff date but how is that any different then the rift we have now?

Was Legacy "earned" or is it just a reward for playing the game before everyone else new about it? 41 votes

Yes, all you needed to do was play the game normally to unlock it before the cutoff.
14%
FallenRanger0Jacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1KillmasterpichumudkipDusterDelo 6 votes
No, "grinding bloodwebs" is akin to backbreaking labor in the hot sun.
85%
WeederickMc_HartyPuggyMohawkBossFoggyDownpourGibberishAtchooPandomMister_xDFibijeanDaddyTrappersGirlJoelux1TapeKnotNoFaceLadyKandomereMicheal_MyersElkAxX7891TheRockstarKnightJoe_Mantide 35 votes

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i want mine back now :(

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I was there, they were quite terrible.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options

Legacy was earned, end of story in my opinion. Those bloodwebs were intense

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

Oh gawd hahahaha, this sounds like it was "earned," at best, in a monotonous way akin to how I "earned" exalted Ravenholdt reputation in World of Warcraft.

Anyone who knows what I'm talking about is going to immediately know what I mean, but it was the type of thing where I was constantly thinking "Wow, this is objectively just a big waste of my time as a human being on planet Earth, what I'm currently doing."

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Wasnt even worth it lmao, the legacy cosmetics are ugly as sin.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Legacy was earned much harder than any event skin.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

I missed playing the game in legacy times by about two months. While I regret missing out on the legacy skins, I certainly don't regret not having to deal with the original webs...

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited November 2019
    Options

I was playing back when the old bloodwebs were a thing. Trust me, "playing the game normally" would not have got you legacy skins. You had to basically have no life. I'm talking many hundreds if not thousands of hours in a couple of months just to get one character to P3.

Also sidenote, I almost chose the wrong option because the question is "Was legacy earned?" and the answers are "Yes, it wasn't" and "No, it was".

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Yes, all you needed to do was play the game normally to unlock it before the cutoff.

back then it took 3 times the BP it took to get one character to P3 level 50 thats why they added legacy for getting it before the cut-off because of the shier amount of time it took to get to P3 level 50. it was earned. (picked wrong answer). maybe for P3 level 50 now they could make a special skin you got other than legacy tho as a reward since their is none.