What are a few things you are looking forward to in the near future for Dbd?

hematophagy
hematophagy Member Posts: 105
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

I've seen tons of negativity in the forums lately and I'm wondering what people are excited for.

Comments

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Well seeing as they did a much better job with spirit than I thought I have reason to look forward to the new killer,/ the doctor update , and hoping they tweak nurse a bit so she isnt so kneecapoed by her new cd

• browalker15
    browalker15 Member Posts: 93

Hope dedicated servers come soon. When they look at hillbilly. Just reduce his movment speed when charging the chainsaw and nerf/ make the tuning guide one of his ultra rares. Also looking forward to the next saw cosmetics. Idk if i will buy them or not.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

I hope we get new objectives SOON!!!!

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

A Legion rework or huge buff. Legion used to be my main before the nerf, I still love the look and astatic of the killer. I love there lore and cosmetics but they are sadly soooo boring to play and perform really bad.

But anyway it should be a positive post so I am looking farword to a buff of them. And I am really excited what kind of new skins will come on the future, since the past few months almost every skin just looks amazing! I love all of them, still waiting for more to add something to my collection :)