We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What's your favorite map? [POLL]

Options
somniuh
somniuh Member Posts: 31
edited November 2019 in Polls

Drop your favorite map(s) below with your reason. Don't forget to include your usual ranks so we can see if the results change much from rank to rank.

Here's all the maps: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Realms

Mine:

Aesthetic/Atmosphere: Mother's Dwelling // Balanced: Gas Heaven (maybe)

Purple ranks.

Comments

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2019
    Options

I forgot what its called but michael myers map (i'm in school lol) because of the open spaces and not much room to do jenerators so you see one guy on every gen (Edit: one jen per person lol)

Normally rank 13 Killer and rank 11 survivor

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

Survivor: Haddonfield, for obvious reasons.

Killer: Any indoor map, because I mostly play Stealth Killers or Killers with Traps(Hag).

Survivor & Killer: Meat Plant, I love this map when playing both Killer and survivor because its a good map to loop on if you know your surroundings well and like i said before because it’s indoors.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,647
    Options

Survivor: Disturbed Ward and Rotten Fields

Killer: Azarovs

Rank: As survivor I sit at 4-5 normally going back and forth between Red and Purple. Solo player majority of the time. As killer I'm usually around 7 just because I don't play as much killer now-a-days.