We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Does Pig Need Buffs?

Options
Star99er
Star99er Member Posts: 1,418
edited November 2019 in Polls

I hear a lot of ppl saying that she needs buffs and I also hear players saying that she’s fine. I’ve been on the fence about it. Part me says yes but I don’t really feel like she’s that bad when I play her at high ranks.

Does Pig Need Buffs? 40 votes

Yes
52%
GibberishCL4P_TRAP_ERStormhaven13TapeKnotLeonardo1itaDemianErshtoxic_clownjasonq500BamallamadingdongEnderloganYTHealsBadManPhoenix_WrightSzarmanGlamourousLeviathanNyaren_ChanBloodwidowSilentSpectreMegaGamer_01Alipheeze 21 votes
No, She’s Fine
2%
GibsAndPieces 1 vote
Yes, but Not Much
32%
PuggyMohawkFibijeanStar99erarslaNTheLegendDyl4n1KillermainBTWm8rch614MysticAdvisorohheyitsbobcatfly_172pleasedontbetoxic117ChiTenshiQuebly 13 votes
Yes, but just Add Ons
12%
White_OwlMedicSpirit7Dr_LoomispichumudkipToxic_Plag 5 votes

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,647
    Options
    Yes, but Not Much

All killers can do fine in red ranks, some just have an easier time than others. I think Pig should be a buffed a bit.

A few different ideas for some buffs

-Having some kind of way to use traps during egc would help. I think if someone is trapped it activates and counts as the slowdown to give survivors a little more time so it's not a guaranteed death sentence. I think that it'd fit with her theme really well.

-Some add on changes would be nice as well. A lot of people want her faster crouch as a base kit.

-An addon that makes it so she doesn't growl during her charge. Wraith has a silent bell to get free hits, ghostface can just run up and hit you, myers has no TR in tier 1 and can get free hits. Pig should have an addon of some kind to silence her growl. It would allow you to use the charge at loops more effectively as well.

-I think a survivor after using a jigsaw box should be temporarily broken. It'd fit with the theme as you're hurting yourself to get off the trap and I don't think it'd be too strong depending on the time it lasts. You could even have addon to increase the time you're broken.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,418
    Options
    Yes, but Not Much

I’m in full favor of her crouch movement speed getting buffed but that’s probably all her base kit needs. Add Ons like Amanda’s Letter definitely need buffs/reworks imo.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Yes, but Not Much

She needs compensation buffs/tweaks from the repeated nerfs/tweaks she received over time. Not much, but something to give her a bit of edge.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    Yes, but just Add Ons

I think her basekit is fine, but her addons are really lackluster.

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453
    Options
    Yes, but Not Much

I think her traps need to be more useful but that might be just me.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Yes, but just Add Ons

Her add-ons need major rework. Rule Set No. 2 should be base kit and not an add on. Amanda's Secret: Aura reveal time should be 8-10 seconds, not 6. The trap timer should get a slight decrease and to take the trap off should be increased a little. Like being a survivor main, I love pig because it takes around 5 seconds at most to get rid of the trap then you can immediately hop on a gen.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Yes, but just Add Ons

Also I just realized I probably should voted for the "Yes" option but the add ons are my biggest problem with how weak Pig is.

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Yes

I feel like her traps should activate after being released from the hook