If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Oni's Chase Music

Options

While I LOVE how you devs are adding unique chase music for killers (Just what we wanted :D), This one leaves more to be desired. I was kind of hoping for a more instrumental, heart pounding chase theme. Also, It's kind of hard to hear, so I would be distracted doing something in game, and not realize the killer was upon me.

I think it would be cool if the chase theme got changed up a bit.

ALSO I WANT A BIKER HELMET COSMETIC FOR THE SURVIVOR

thanks for listening

Comments

• wichael_wyers
    wichael_wyers Member Posts: 202
    Options

I remember specifically being caught by its thumping, brooding drum beat the first time I heard it. I was hyped. After that first game, I couldn't notice it either. I don't know if it's because he's hefty and loud or something's missing. This was the first chase music since Myers that I was genuinely excited about, too. ;-; Demo's was quiet or off, too. Not a bad tune either.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I like his chase music. But one thing that bothers me about it is that the Terror Radius music is too quiet, it's hard to tell if he's close or far away.