We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Brutalist

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

The Brutalist

“ An evil brutish man nearly grabbed me. I was running away from him and then noticed a wooden plank on the ground. I threw it at him to slow him down and instead it put him into a hideous rage. He wouldn’t stop screaming. The screaming was terrifying. I can still hear it echoing in my head. Luckily I lost him. It’s best not to get this beast mad or else pay the major price.. ”

Lore: Arron Solders grew up a bully. He always had to be the toughest one in the room. If someone challenged him, he would always follow up. Arron became feared by everyone on the block he grew up and he wanted to keep things like this. One day, a group of drug dealers came in on Arron turf, roughing up the store clerks and beating up anybody who walked down the street. Arron became one of those people. While Arron was walking home from work, they jumped him. Since Arron was out numbered, Arron was beaten nearly to death. Once Arron recovered, he sought revenge. 5 weeks later, Arron went to the house where the dealers were living and this time he came prepared. Arron, only equipped with chains around his fists, killed all of the dealers in the house. Something else happened that day. When Arron was about to kill the last dealer, he saw fear in his eyes. Fear of death. Fear of Arron. Arron wanted to see this fear again. Word of the killing came back to Neil McFerrin, a boss to a local mob family, who heard what Arron had done. Rather than kill him for getting rid of their dealers, he invited Arron into the family to be their number one enforcer. Arron accepted, and the following years were brutal. Arron was one of the family’s enforcers. Arron beat up anyone who couldn’t pay back, crippled anyone who was a threat and silenced anyone who was a rat. Arron felt like he was missing something though. A feeling he felt when he killed those dealers. Fear. Not the fear of pain but of death. Neil saw this lust for death after a couple of years. Neil, afraid of Arron, sent 3 of his men to kill Arron. Arron had suspected that this would happen one day and was prepared. They were found dead in Arron’s garage. In a rage, Arron set out to kill Neil. But Neil was prepared. He gathered all the men he could to defend him but it wasn’t enough. Arron killed 13 armed men with his bare hands and strangled Neil to death. Arron, however, was severely wounded from the battle and bleed to death shortly after. Arron was still filled with rage. Rage towards the crime family. Rage towards those who thought they were better than him. Rage towards life for stealing it from him. Instead of dying however, Arron found himself in another place to express his rage.

Perks:

• Never Leaving
o Your lust for blood increase when the possibility of escape is presented. Grants the ability to kill survivors by your hand once the exit gates are powered. However, the survivor must have gone in the dying state 4 / 3 / 2 times.
“YOU’RE NOT LEAVING HERE ALIVE!”

• Dreadful Presence
o Your presence instils pain. Dying state survivors in your terror radius receive a 40% / 60% / 80% recovery speed penalty.
“I can’t get up!”

• Impatience
o Every 30 seconds, you get a token. If you receive a stun, become blinded or a survivor breaks out of your grasp, you lose one token. After you get a max of 16 / 14 / 12 tokens, you receive the ability to kill one survivor by your hands. After killing a survivor, your tokens reset to 0.

Ability:
Rage – Arron’s rage can still be fueled even is this life. Rage has a progress bar.

You earn Rage:
• 1% every 3 seconds.
• 10% every pallet and flashlight stun.
• 20% every generator completed.

When the Rage progress bar hits 100% (and after any stuns or blinds), you have the ability to go into Rage mode. (Pressing the alternative button.)

Going into Rage mode stops you in place for 3 seconds.

In Rage mode:
• Successful hits make survivors Broken for 1 minute and 30 seconds unless they’re healed with a med kit.
o Timer stops if survivor goes into a dying state.
o Adrenaline can still heal you to healthy.
o Survivors have the Broken status on their status HUD to notify every one of that survivor’s status until fixed or released.
• Arron will start screaming non-stop to alert other nearby survivors that he’s in Rage.
o His scream range is 40 meters.
• You break pallets 25% faster. (Brutal Strength doesn’t stack.)

Rage mode lasts 50 seconds after activation delay.

Once Rage mode is done:
• The Progress bar resets to 25%.

Loadout:
Weapon: Fists
Fists are the primary weapon of the Brutalist. He uses his own bruised and slightly bloody knuckles to beat down his prey.
• On successful hits, he cracks one of his knuckles.

Info:
• Speed: 115% or 4.6 m/s
• Ethnicity: Irish American
• Terror Radius: 32 meters

Look Description:
• The brutalist is completely bald and has big muscles. He wears a white tank top and blue jeans. His boots are dark brown or steel toe black depending on which players choose.

Comments

• Oblivion1912
    Oblivion1912 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Your Never Leaving perk seems like it has a high counter for it. Most likely, survivors will be put into the dying state 3 times, once for each time it takes to kill them on the hook. I would change it to 3/2/1 instead of 4/3/2 because unless you're one of those killers that leaves survivors on the ground to chase others, having the first tier be so high would kind of put people off from using it. Just my opinion from how long I've been playing and seeing so few killers that leave survivors on the ground for extended periods of time.