Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dear Whining Killer Mains

Because I looked up a few dead by daylight lore stuff amoung other things Google started suggesting this in the discovery news tab at the side of my phone so I decided to check a few posts which made it consistently give me a new one at least every day.

Its been about 2 months now and there is a very amusing pattern emerging. Every time a change goes through that's good for the game (for example: The Spirit nerf (and I'm a 50/50 player, survivor and killer AND my main killer is spirit so I'm not being one sided here, i'd 4k nearly every game with her without beastly add-ons), a killer starts crying that it's all the survivors fault. Or I notice a new post about survivors whining all the time. Infact, all I've seen is killer mains whining about something wrong with the damn games and haven't got a single post pop up with a salty survivor. It's actually hilarious, there are probably a few salty survivors on here but all this damn forum is is a cesspool of upset killers that cry about survivors all day and then claim that they aren't the ones crying.

Whatever change goes through its always a killer that's crying or making the same joke pretending to be a salty survivor then saying Oh hahahaha I'm just joking, like ok, it wasn't that funny the first time, your just copying everyone else on this forum with lazy unoriginal jokes. The only thing funny about it is how much you care.

Comments