When you see a streamer what do you do?

Options
13»

Comments

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

When it's been a rough set of matches, I do this with anyone who wants attention. Rough guess, I'd say 50% or so will DC when I don't chase them. The devs said to pressure gens, but hell, if I can chase someone and have Jedi Knight Flashlight chasing me too, that's 2 people off of gens. Pretty efficient imo.

Sometimes I do chase them though, especially when I'm playing a Killer I want to practice stuff on. Huntress especially. Before I stopped playing her, I'd chase anyone who was down to loop me to death and didn't mind me refilling hatchets every now and again. It really improved my aim enormously.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,683
    Options

I play on PS4. I've seen a handful of players with TTV in their name but they aren't anyone I've ever heard of. Generally, I just play my game like normal. I generally tunnel out annoying survivors and TTV players very often are annoying. But if I tunnel them out its because of their behavior and not just to pick on the wannabe streamers.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options
  • nyan_painbow
    nyan_painbow Member Posts: 53
    Options

I mori him first, because such monkeys need a funny content where they bully killers.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I play the game, afterwards I watch their perspective if it was a good game.