I did it!!! Rank 1 with 1 hand.

1Handirl
1Handirl Member Posts: 92

I just started playing this game on the 2nd anniversary even tho I purchased it when it was released. Within a month of playing from July 7 2018 to July 27 2018 I hit rank 1 on survivor while only playing with 1 hand the whole way. I used a logitech g600 mmo mouse. Now to get killer to rank 1.

Comments

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Just proves survivor is so easy you can do it with one hand tied behind your back.

Still good job man. Look forward to seeing you post again with a rank 1 killer
  • RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53

@azazer said:
    Just proves survivor is so easy you can do it with one hand tied behind your back.

You are full of sh*t

• TheNormalizer
    TheNormalizer Member Posts: 113

btw just a tip, if you paste the image while you're creating your post, it will instantly show itself once posted/watching preview

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@RailY said:

@azazer said:

You are full of sh*t

why is he full of #########? Here's an example. When Freddy has downed someone, they can get healed by 2 teammates. He can't pick that survivor up while they're healing him/her. It takes 7 seconds to get those two in the dream world. After that has happened the survivor is healed and out of the dream world. That's fair

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80

Awesome, there's nothing like the suspense of being in a chase as a survivor while getting off to weird fetishes and the thrill of it with the other hand. xD

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    Hopefully rank 1 killer side doesn't give you too much trouble ^_^