Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Favorite Songs?

Lmronby
Lmronby Member Posts: 339

Hypothetically, if the killers had a favorite song, soundtrack, melody, or tune; what would belong to each?

Legion obviously some scraping Metal, Clown Maybe something with large air-instruments? I honestly picture the Trapper liking something soft or classical, but with distortions

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited November 2019

Surprisingly enough each member of the Legion seems to like slightly different music.

Julie - depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies. Emotional rock songs

Susie- A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats. Most likely hip hop pop Punk

Joey- A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats. this is most likely your metal hip hop

Frank- massive distortions and loud percussion - probably screamo or metal

Fuming mixtape- most likely a product of The Entity so I wouldn't know it's most likely not a product that the Legion members would listen to regularly

Edit: considering the language in the description of Joey's mixtape it's most likely that Joey listens to hip hop and Suzie most likely it's pop punk

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Freddy likes to rap.

Source:

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

Billy probably listens to emo and I can see doctor listening to some Mozart