Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Relationships

Bigbootiejudy666
Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

I was wondering what you guys thought about Killer Relationships , like who you think would best buds,enemies,etc

Comments

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

Hard to tell.. i remember reading the answer of a question more or less related to that, from the devs:

" 66- WHAT HAPPENS TO THE KILLERS WHEN THEY FINISH A MATCH? DO THEY ALL GO TO A PLACE SIMILAR TO THE SURVIVOR'S CAMPFIRE, OR DOES THE ENTITY KEEP THEM SEPARATED IN THEIR OWN REALMS?

"They are not kept together. They are all in their own place and not really enjoying themselves." "

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Yea, now it gets confusing - once they have said the killers can see each others in a stream, but beat me to figure out which one. It was specifically asked I think around the time they made Nurse and Wraith canon.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited November 2019

Kinda makes me wish the killers talked... would be nice to hear voice lines. I get why survivors don't but it would have been nice to hear them express their thoughts on the hunt, the entity, the survivors, etc in game....

Then again I main Demogorgon and he is fairly uhh...vocal about how he feels.

• nosparkie
    nosparkie Member Posts: 3

If the killers aren't enjoying themselves, then what's even the point? The Entity just pulls survivors and killers into purgatory hell for it's own pleasure, and neither of them are enjoying it?

Time for the survivors and killers to team up against the Entity, honestly, if that's the case.

• MissBehavingX
    MissBehavingX Member Posts: 493

woah woah, are you teling me they don't go to the basement and have their weekly "hookers" meeting? *is disappointed in Mexican*

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

She's a devout acolyte and does her hookings to appease the Entity which she thinks is her god. Among the Killers she like that overly religious person who turns the conversation to faith all the time, complete with a WWED (What Would the Entity Do) bracelet.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

Nobody:

The Plague: Would you like to discuss our lord and savior, The entity?

• Nyaren_Chan

They also mentioned killers can actually talk but choose not to.. then again.. devs..

• Khorzad
    Khorzad Member Posts: 143

I think that the lack of enjoyment was meant for the tortured Killers, as if they enjoy or not the Realm would depend from each Killer, the most evil ones like Michael,Ghostface, Clown and maybe the Legion clearly are having a good time in the realm for example.

Nevertheless, that answer was from one of the old streams, and I think in another stream, the one that was dedicated to the lore, they talked again about the relationship between Killers and then they seem to believe that they do interact with each other, and can have relationship, like the canon one between Wraith and Nurse:

Do Killers interact with other Killers in the fog? If so, how?

Farah - "Are we teasing the thing?"

Dave - "You just did, I guess... I think it's totally possible. I think some are rivals; most are neutral. I think that the community creates amazing fanart and content. I would like to make a canon that The Wraith and The Nurse have something."

• Mikey4Hire
    Mikey4Hire Member Posts: 271

I thought they said the entity allows no talking in its realms? I'm confused

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495

In the beginning the entity doesn't want them to talk, than she saw the samination parody and now they are allowed too

• Nyaren_Chan
    edited December 2019

Yes. But most of them don't. And the fact Plague can indeed talk confirms that other kills CAN express themselves but choose not to.