We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Code Lyoko is one of the best shows ever

Options
jaerthebear
jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
You cant change my mind.

Comments

• ZeroAwoo
    ZeroAwoo Member Posts: 10
    Options

I miss it

• OxyReap
    OxyReap Member Posts: 90
    Options

Was so cool. But since in France they putted 10 millions times the episode with crows, I don't know ######### why, but I don't want to see this anymore.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I should rewatch it, or more like watch it in the first place. Years ago, I just happened to find it while zapping through from time to time, and managed to catch bits of episodes.
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177
    Options

Good times... good times.... I remember the soundtrack was pretty nice.

• CodeLeo
    CodeLeo Member Posts: 12
    Options

I mean, I feel like I kind of have to agree with you...

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options
    This show was awesome!

I loved how many different styles of storytelling and tropes they crammed into it.

The art was good, and the story encouraged some of my enthusiasm for text roleplays and game creation at the time.
  • VayneHellslinger
    VayneHellslinger Member Posts: 47
    Options

Man I still feel William was one of the best villains ever put in a cartoon...hey we should all get together and rewatch the show. Open a discord group or something