ez ways to do some tier3 stuff

Options
Hermit
Hermit Member Posts: 380
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

Kill the obsession 7 times - Rancor: don't we all love this perk, so much fun... or just tunnel hard after eating the DS; bonus points for bringing a mori

Hook the obsession 2 times - just tunnel and hope they don't suicide or dc

Grab 6 survivors - Prayer Beads: better be quick before they get changed; definitely not the no. 1 reason people dc atm... just hope dedicated servers don't rob you (playing the grab animation without actually grabbing)

Unnerving Presence - 3Gen Doc anyone? note how it says nothing about sacrifices or killing, so dc's don't matter

Escape without getting hooked using spine chill - fully immersed blendette, grab a key, don't do anything, take the hatch. don't forget to close your endgame chat. oh, and if you get hooked, just suicide instantly

Damage a gen / pallet 40 times - just farm

Catch 5 survivors in bear traps - just farm

Deplete 8 keys - green key, aura reading addon, deplete the key when the match starts. then run to the killer and suicide.

Basement challenges - use insidious or play basement trapper

Sounds fun, right? *add facepalm emote*

Comments

• avilmask
    avilmask Member Posts: 599
    Options

Boy, am I exited to see page 4 challenges "farm 50 teammates" feelsgoodman.jpg

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

These challenges don't make me want to play the game more. Quite the opposite, I can see myself playing other video games more often.

Played only 3 matches today. Yolo-saving teammates are really killing the fun. These guys were most likely farming for their challenge, and I'm afraid it will continue to be like this.

So it's either playing 4-men-SWF or playing something else.

• Hermit
    Hermit Member Posts: 380
    Options

Playing in a full SWF definately makes some of the survivor challenges immensly easier like the 2 unhooks during egc or heal 4 health states in one game.

I guess it's just bad luck if you are a solo player...

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

I will do it with normal matches tho. But farming is more efficient tho.