Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sloppy butcher.

azazer
azazer Member Posts: 446
The 2.1 patch has a lot of discussion, but 1 buff that isn't being talked about is sloppy butcher. Did it hit the perfect balance? Is it overlooked by many? Or is it the unsung hero of perk buffs.

I can't tell you how sweet that mangled effect is. You hit a few people and they are off the gens for a minute. Everyone relies on SC which is slower to start and takes even more time now. I swear it's better than ruin for slowing games down at this point. 

My favorite things is wraith butcher. Auto blood hound those extra blood puddles. Invisible nurse's calling to spot those long heals. Keep em injured and off gens. 

So how are you guys been using the sloppy butcher

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i like the new Butcher but i have a good build and no room for it yet.... Predator is also pretty sweet. but no room.... when Self Care gets nerfed, i'll rethink my build....

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    I know, its highly underrated and can be mixed with many builds.

Its Thanatophobia 2.0 in a way, it keeps anyone you hit of any gens for about 30 seconds and hitting multiple survivors around once before or after a chase will keep them busy for a while.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • azazer

i like the new Butcher but i have a good build and no room for it yet.... Predator is also pretty sweet. but no room.... when Self Care gets nerfed, i'll rethink my build....

Didn't they say in the last dev stream they wouldn't be nerfing SC unless convinced otherwise?
  • azazer
    I know, its highly underrated and can be mixed with many builds.

Its Thanatophobia 2.0 in a way, it keeps anyone you hit of any gens for about 30 seconds and hitting survivors around once before or after a chase will keep them busy for a while.
    Might have to do a butcher phobia slug build
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@azazer said:
    deadwolfwalking said:

Didn't they say in the last dev stream they wouldn't be nerfing SC unless convinced otherwise?

i dunno. never pay attention to that tripe.... they constantly say ######### thats either fake as **** or wrong as ****.... i'm only basing that on the fact that Self Care is a good perk and good perks get ******. i'm waiting for BBQ And Chili to be a hex.... besides how long have they been 'solving the hatch standoff'? lol. i just tune them out and wait patiently for actual results....

• DasMurich
    DasMurich Member Posts: 67
    azazer said:
    My favorite things is wraith butcher. Auto blood hound those extra blood puddles. Invisible nurse's calling to spot those long heals. Keep em injured and off gens. 

So how are you guys been using the sloppy butcher
    Yes! I posted this in another thread. 

I'm using Wraith with Sloppy Butcher, Deerstalker, Nurse's Calling, and switching between BBQ & Chilli or Bitter Murmur.