We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer Concept- The Warden

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

The Warden

Feel free to skip the lore

“ I saw a violent cruel beast chase someone today. His physique looked strong for a man his age but I guess that just says more about the entity’s power. I was walking through the woods when suddenly I saw an eye peering out of a wall. Suddenly I heard the man approaching from afar and ran away. Theses eyes oversee any actions that happen in front of them. I have to be keen of my surroundings. Checking every corner of every wall. ”

Lore: People describe Jackson as one of the strictest and cruelest person alive. Warden Garret Jackson was not one to make life easy for his inmates. Every day he would personally watch the prison security cameras to see if any one misbehaved. Those who misbehaved were punished by the warden. Sometimes he would throw prisoners who talk back to him into solitary without any food until they were twice as skinny as when they went in. Other times he would personally bring prisoners to his office and beat them with his barb wired police baton, leaving most of them crippled. The F.B.P, the federal bureau of prisons, let Jackson do what he wanted with no consequences. One day, a prisoner, who was a cop, went undercover to bust a drug ring that extended outside of the prison without the warden’s acknowledgement. Watching the cameras, Jackson watched the unknown officer make some suspicious actions and called him into his office. Jackson questioned the prisoner what he was doing. When he didn’t answer him, Jackson broke both of his knee caps. The officer then reveled his identity as an undercover cop and this made Jackson more furious. Jackson threw the officer into solitary confinement for punishment for not telling him early and to make sure that no one finds out about his extreme tactics. A day later, police came to the prison questioning about their missing undercover officer. Jackson confessed that he had thrown him into solitary for not coming forth sooner. Word of Jackson’s misconduct reached the Mayor’s ears. The mayor forced the F.B.P to fire Jackson and later police had a warrant out for Jackson’s arrest for assaulting an officer and violating many federal rules. Jackson grew into a dark rage. At 1am at the prison, before Jackson’s arrest he wanted to vent his rage by punishing all of the inmates. Jackson woke up all the prison guards and told them to restrain all of the prisoners and hang them for a large sum of money from him. Some guards agreed. Those who refused joined the prisoner’s death sentence. Over 100 prisoners and 14 guards were killed that night and Jackson never slept better. Guards told police what Jackson had done and when they went to arrest him, he disappeared. Not a trace of him left. But people knew that where ever Jackson was, he was punishing more people who didn’t deserve it.

Perks:
• Order
o Unlocks potential one’s aura reading abilities. Survivor’s auras are reveled to you when they’re opening the exit gate within a 24 / 28 / 32 meter radius.
“I will have ORDER!” – The Warden

• Break
o You must discipline those that want to leave. When you perform a break action on a generator, survivors cannot repair that generator for 10 / 15 / 20 seconds. Once every 30 seconds.

• Hex: Warden’s Leash
o A hex rooting on entrapment. Once the exit gates are powered, if there is a dull totem remaining on the map, this hex is applied to it. 1 / 2 / 3 survivors cannot leave through one random exit gate for 90 seconds. Timer starts once the exit gates are powered. The hexed exit switch is reveled with a purple aura to you. (Survivors are notified of this perk once the hexed exit gate is opened.)

Ability:
Watchmen’s Trap – Even in a world like this, Jackson keeps an eye out for his prey.

This trap is a camera place-able trap that revels survivor’s auras. It is an eye ball that you place on the wall.

You cannot put this trap on trees, any curved wall or anywhere 8 meters near a hooked survivor.

You start with 5 total traps.
The traps have a cone radius. The cone radius does not extend through walls. The cone is the same diameters as the doctor’s shock therapy but extended sides by 1.5 meters and the front is extended 3 meters. Survivors cannot see the cone.

When survivors walk in front of your trap’s cone radius:
• Survivors have their aura reveled to you for as long as they’re in the cone’s radius.
• The trap doesn’t make any sound, but the eyeball opens. There is no notification to notify you.

These traps can be removed to be put back into your inventory to set up somewhere else.

Once the trap is set off, the trap lasts 10 seconds and then automatically disarms. Your trap then doesn’t work until you pick it up and re-arm it.

Takes 4 seconds to arm and disarm.

Survivors can shine a flashlight into the trap to set it off without any of its effects. The trap disappears and takes 30 seconds to regenerate back into your inventory.

Loadout:
Weapon: Security Baton
The Security Baton is the primary weapon of the Warden. A barb wired police baton that mainly used for severely hurting rather than stopping.
• On successful hits, he shakes off blood on it.
o Much like the Cannibal’s animation

Info:
• Speed 115% or 4.6 m/s
• Ethnicity: American
• Terror Radius: 32 meters

Look Description:
• The warden has white hair with a square haircut. He has an aggressively mean face. He wears a white button up long-sleeved shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows. He wears dark brown formal work pants with dress shoes.

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2018
    Options

Order is useless because Blood Warden already does that from an infinite range. Also, Break needs a better name. I thought of Short Circuit a while ago on one of my older posts for an exact same perk.