Event Cosmetics

Options
DeathReaper
DeathReaper Member Posts: 52
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

I don't agree with the people that say that they only deserve to have their event cosmetics that they earned and others hadn't been playing Dead By Daylight yet I feel that those people sound entitled and that is completely wrong because it sounds like they just want to keep their event cosmetics to themselves I got the Kate Denson Barbeque shirt and the Hillbilly Propane Hammer and I am not entitled nor do I care if people get the event cosmetics that I got so people that are saying "people don't deserve my Donkey Jacket or other event cosmetics" are being entitled and they think that they can get everything they want while others can just not get them and that is entirely immature I feel that the dev's should look at how many people got the event cosmetics and how many didn't and look out for those that didn't not just look out for those who did get the event cosmetics that are being entitled trying to keep something to themselves because they either can't accept other people getting something they got or see something as a memento to them and only want those cosmetics for themselves everyone deserves to have an opinion and everyone does and will have an opinion but everything should be equally available to everyone and not just the entitled people that feel that they earned them

Post edited by DeathReaper on

Comments