Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Claudette backstory praise

Volfawott
Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
edited December 2019 in Lore

Honestly I really love how they handled Claudette 8th birthday. It was a massive load up it was just a Side Story they gave you a little bit more understanding who Claudette is.

High points

* Claudette's father being very understanding and trying to nurture what makes her special.

* Claudette's mother eventually coming around and prioritising her own daughter's happiness.

* Claudette herself being willing to push away her own happiness just so her mother could feel like she doesn't have to worry about her.

* friends didn't spawn out of thin air as we see in the Cinematic it's clear that she didn't have anyone over for her birthday party I like the fact that it did show that she's not just going to spawn friend out of nowhere just for a happy ending.

* probably one of my favourite parts is is her teacher actually taking a different course with her. A lot of the time the school system tends to give up on people because they don't learn by the curriculum and they don't take the time to see what would be more beneficial for that individual student to actually learn.

As it's pretty obvious once she finds her own method she's clearly extremely intelligent.

I do hope in the future that they definitely expand the characters out in a very similar way you don't have to give us a massive exposition dump just a small taste of their live and how it shapes them.

Personally looking forward to seeing some stories about Feng Min and Legion

Due to youtube personalities Claudette tends to be seen as one of the most toxic survivors in the game so it's glad to snap back to reality and remember that she's actually quite a nervous and compassionate person.

Btw Babu Claudette is f-ing adorable

Comments

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

Yes

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

And more yes

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

In a way, she has always been between being forced to meet other people, but wanted to keep following her passion. Now that she is inside the Entity Realm, she now has to work with other people and helping them using her knowledge.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

They repeted the same thing too many times.

Page 1: "help,Im bullied"

Page 2: " help,Im bullied"

Page 3: " help,Im bullied"

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Before I finished the challenges i was just under the impression that both Evan's father and Claudette's mom sucked butts. Now that I've finished both I can definitively say that Claudette's mom doesn't suck butts, but Evan's father is still a butt sucker.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I don't think it ever describe her as ever being bullied she's an outcast but that's about it no one just seems to interact with her.

She comes off as the type of person who just play by herself and who no one really makes the effort to interact with rather someone who people actively pick on. In fact the closest thing to bullying she gets her teacher calling her out so I don't really know where you got that impression from.

Most of her struggles seem internal rather than external