We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

License Chapter Ideas

Options
akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Jack (killer)and Wendy (survivor) Torrance from The Shining with the Overlook as the map.
Overlook includes the expansive hotel lobby with the boiler room as the basement with boxes and pallets and the garden outside with hedge animals and a small maze, ghosts randomly pop up on the map.
Jack wields a fire axe or roque mallet from the book, his ability is Alcohol: when he drinks the entity summons ghosts that follow the survivors when they leave scratch marks:
Take your Medicine: breaking a pallet gives the killer teir 1 bloodlust for 10/12/15 seconds.
I'll have a drink: Survivor's running actions leave a longer scratch trail that last 1/2/3 seconds longer.
Take that you little #########: You can hit survivors once in the dying state and reduce their bleed out timer by 15/20/25%

Wendys Perks
Redrum: when the killer hits a survivor the auras of the killer and survivor is revealed for 5/6/7 seconds.
Get Away from him!: stunning the killer gives you a 150% sprinting speed boost and causes exhaustion for 60/50/45 seconds
Who are you talking to?: survivors auras are revealed when they do coop actions or actions to other survivors within 24/32/48m

Evil Ash (killer) and Mia (survivor from the reboot) from Evil Dead and the Cabin as the map.
The Cabin includes the basement, the cabin has 4 rooms and the main living quarters, the shed in the back, a small grave, and the forest with fog and trees.
Evil Ash carries around a sword or battle axe for his attack his ability is boomstick, he had 2 charges of scattershot that hit survivor in a short range cone, he has to get ammo from the lockers.
Ash's Perks:
Groovy: Hooking a survivor gives tokens that give a bonus to stun resistance and break pallet timers that increase 10% per token 2/3/4
I live Again: Getting stunned boosts your action speed by 6/8/10% for attacking, picking up survivors, hooking, damaging generators for 60/90/130 seconds.
Klatu, Verata, Nicto: Sacrificing a survivor creates a false skill check zone for other survivors that regresses actions for 10/12/15%.

Mia's Perks :
The Hand of Evil: Failing skill checks builds tokens 2/3/4 that can be consumed to break totems 15% faster or sabotage hooks, tokens enable sabotage at 40/45/50% speed when available.
Addiction: Your healing speed is reduced by 10/15/20% but your exhaustion is reduced by the same amount.
Kandar Possession: If 2 survivors have been sacrificed, you can choose to become a killer with an activation for 60/90/120 seconds and afterwards you enter the dying state. while as a Kandar demon you have the ability mori the remaining survivor and finish the trial, when you activate this, the hatch becomes available to the remaining survivor.

Hannibal Lecter (killer) and Will Graham (survivor) from Hannibal and Baltimore for the map.
Baltimore Asylum has the criminally insane locked behind glass walls, hallways with openings for running in and out of the asylum.
Hannibal comes with a cleaver and his ability is Fine taste: any survivor he has injured he keeps a piece of them and can track them within 40m.
Fava Beans and Cianti: hitting survivors fuels your hunger, gain a token that stacks a bonus of 25/50/75% bloodpoints in devious after the match. Survivors auras are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds after you injure them.
Profile: Following survivor scratch marks will designate different colors for different survivors, you also can see 2/3/4 of that survivors perks when you hook a survivor.
Do you still hear the Lambs: you become obsessed with one survivor, you can store the obsession in a locker in the dying state, that survivor has its aura hidden and cannot escape unless freed by another survivor, keeping the survivor in the locker for 60/50/40 seconds gives you a 10m bonus to aura reading.

Will Graham Perks:
I can see, what they can see: Killers leave scratch marks that last 3/4/5 seconds. Following these marks can enable you to see the killer's aura for 3 seconds.
Red Dragon: If a survivor has been sacrificed, you can see 2/3/4 of the killers perks.
Intuition: Skill check zones are slightly larger by 10/15/20% but your breathing intensifies doing actions by 25%.

Comments

• RayChispper
    RayChispper Member Posts: 61
    Options

I like The Shining Chapter, especially now, that I finished reading the book a few days ago.

• ThePsyCrow
    ThePsyCrow Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hellraiser Chapter For me.

Killer-Pinhead
    Survivor- Kirsty Cotton

• Saxonnn
    Saxonnn Member Posts: 26
    Options

Not gonna lie The Shining chapter sounds pretty iconic.
    Honestly the top 5 licensed chapters I see as options to be the next licensed chapters within this year would be
    1. Hellraiser (A cenobite definitely as the killer)
    2. Evil Dead
    3. Scream Queens
    4. The Hills Have Eyes
    5. Poltergeist

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@Saxonnn said:
    Not gonna lie The Shining chapter sounds pretty iconic.
    Honestly the top 5 licensed chapters I see as options to be the next licensed chapters within this year would be
    1. Hellraiser (A cenobite definitely as the killer)
    2. Evil Dead
    3. Scream Queens
    4. The Hills Have Eyes
    5. Poltergeist

Hellraiser too, my issue with that is that the Doc is kinda cenobite styled anyway, he tortures people and drives them mad. As far as I know no cenobite uses a weapon except for summoning hooks and that weird cd guy from hellraiser 3. Plus idk if they could use the box as a gameplay mechanic. I put Evil Dead up there but I always kind of viewed ash as a bad guy since he gets possessed alot and wouldn't want him as a survivor, I'd rather have Kelly from Ash vs the Evil Dead cause Dana Delorenzo is so hot...

• Saxonnn
    Saxonnn Member Posts: 26
    Options

@akbays35 Well remember in the original Hellraiser that it was Frank and Julia that were responsible for the killings with Frank's fingers and Julia's hammer.