Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trapper trap's hitboxes

hMM
hMM Member Posts: 121

They are unrealistically big. If it's put in a pallet you can't go through the pallet. What is this bullshit?

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    hMM said:

They are unrealistically big. If it's put in a pallet you can't go through the pallet. What is this bullshit?

“Unrealistically Big” Like how I often trap the basement stairs and Survivors simply run around the trap? 
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Because you aren't meant to go through pallet with trap? Because its the main points of these traps?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited July 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjOVZliFKDI

Please explain again how "unrealistically big" they are (3rd trap set, 1:16, minutely offset from the centre)

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Big or not, survivors should be able to jump over them when commanded. I mean, why can't they jump? XD
  • No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@hMM said:

are u being serious, they used to be perfect and since the latest patch, they're too small. They've never been too big. If you could walk round them at a pallet which you can now anyway, its stupid, you'd be making he already not great ability useless

• Taelance
    Taelance Member Posts: 100

@Vietfox said:
    Big or not, survivors should be able to jump over them when commanded. I mean, why can't they jump? XD

this idea is dumb, why not just ask to remove traps at this point

• TheNormalizer
    TheNormalizer Member Posts: 113

@DocOctober said:

Please explain again how "unrealistically big" they are (3rd trap set, 1:16, minutely offset from the centre)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOC MY DUUDE