The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

an excellent example...

EpicFailTryHard
EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
...that something is amiss in the fog.  23 second video with the hoopla at the end.  i wish i had adjusted the camera for a better view but it speaks for itself.  it wasn't always like this.

https://youtu.be/UG5DAWqiv00

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    can i get a "#########?" here?
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    No.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    you obviously didn't watch it then, weirdo.
  • Watermelon
    Watermelon Member Posts: 20

Did you know you can turn while lunging?

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018

hes awful
  • MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234

@Lowbei you better start deleting them Twitch videos you have of yourself playing survivor then rofl.Will I remind our readers here of a certain clips huh? Maybe before you start handing out abuse you dont have public videos showing how bad you really are yourself. The irony of the cringe lord strikes again.

• MuteNewt

@EpicFailTryHard ill give it to you bud! #########!!!

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    What am I watching? And all Laurie's deserve that 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

An example for what?
    A survivor that doesnt know how to loop? Yeah, then its an excellent example :wink:

• AndyMXM
    AndyMXM Member Posts: 41
    Yea, poor looping huge lunge and a broken hitbox, we all know that already
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:

hes awful

he's desperate.
  • Lowbei
    MuteNewt said:

@Lowbei you better start deleting them Twitch videos you have of yourself playing survivor then rofl.Will I remind our readers here of a certain clips huh? Maybe before you start handing out abuse you dont have public videos showing how bad you really are yourself. The irony of the cringe lord strikes again.

lol who is this butthurt rank20 rando talking trash?

im deleting nothing and i welcome you to come find that :)

and fyi again i usually run no items no offerings, solo, with farming perks and usually outscore all. i also play high af, and still outscore you.

obviously in hundreds or thousands of games there are a few unlucky ones. good luck sorting thru the footage to find them. bring some popcorn and take notes scrub.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    MuteNewt said:

true story.  i saw some hillbilly gameplay where he kept running into random objects because he couldn't run in a straight line and blamed the game itself.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Master said:

An example for what?
    A survivor that doesnt know how to loop? Yeah, then its an excellent example :wink:

i have not once said i aspire to learning how to do beast mode circle running.  sorry.  stay great.  i'll pass.
  • EpicFailTryHard

obviously not but that is pretty ridiculous.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    MuteNewt said:

true story.  i saw some hillbilly gameplay where he kept running into random objects because he couldn't run in a straight line and blamed the game itself.
    lol i think ive played hillbilly a total of twice in the last few months, and pretty sure both were 4ks, so you as a rank15 scrub should have be taking notes.

you are so butthurt that you are now making things up, thats some next level salt haha.

ez gg
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    the video is far more truthful than you could ever be.  you are becoming a very potent anti-drug commercial.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Idk who is worse tbh. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    he is.  look at his videos.  watch.  this is his achille's heel.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I see you get hit. What's the problem? Bad jukes?

• EpicFailTryHard
    she didn't merely change directions.  she started the swing in one hallway and continues it into another.  breaking it down any further would just be depressing.  so....over it.
  • MuteNewt
    MuteNewt said:

LMAO not surprised 😊 
  • MuteNewt
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:

and fyi again i usually run no items no offerings, solo, with farming perks and usually outscore all. i also play high af, and still outscore you.

obviously in hundreds or thousands of games there are a few unlucky ones. good luck sorting thru the footage to find them. bring some popcorn and take notes scrub.
    Triggered. 
  • Lowbei
    MuteNewt said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:

Triggered. 
    lol not at all scrub, you are not a challenge.

• EpicFailTryHard
    MuteNewt said:
    MuteNewt said:

LMAO not surprised 😊 

lol, the information certainly fits the profile.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Runiver said:

NOC.

you cared enough to comment and bump.  for that, i thank you.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    MuteNewt said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:

Triggered. 

lmao.  his safe place is calling.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    MuteNewt said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:

Triggered. 

lmao.  his safe place is calling.
    im just glad that you two bads have found each other. when is the wedding?

you should seek out all the other bads to form a scrub supergroup to fight me together, because you are getting rekt going one by one.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    lol.  ah, delusion.  the wicked friend of a waning ego.  how unkind that it showcases it's talents so publicly.