is Oni's level to dark ?

Options
batmanscar
batmanscar Member Posts: 466

should the devs fix this ?

is Oni's level to dark ? 52 votes

yes
76%
myers_obsessionASpazNamedSteveFoggyDownpourChrisFuFuuPhantomMask20763katoptrisSpartagone45SteenGooierTragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightJawsIsTheNextKillerGrootDudeArashiNoHantaFluorescentLemonkonchokrch614musstang62TaigaKhorzadAhoyWolf 40 votes
no
23%
Science_GuyPuggyMohawkBlueberryKiraElijahTapeKnotbrokedownpalaceAven_FallenTimtom24CyberianFauxMedicSpirit7MysticAdvisortamarajamaine 12 votes

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,691
    Options
    yes

... are you talking about his map, Sanctum of Wrath? Because if so, Peanits has already said that the devs are aware of the issue.

• batmanscar
    batmanscar Member Posts: 466
    Options

his map

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257
    Options
    yes

It's my second least favorite map eclipsed only by Haddonfield.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Options
    yes

I don't mind dark maps for survivors, but dark map for killers shouldn't be a thing. If you want to play hide and seek then let's remove all pallets from this map. Hiding and looping is too much.

• manzari
    manzari Member Posts: 50
    Options
    yes

yet nothing had been down about it in the hotfix, and even if the fix was too time consuming to be done in a quickfix, they could have at least disabled the new map until it's fixed cuz it's really unplayable right now and also, 90% of my Nurse blinks landed me where I started the blink in that map, Especially around the place with the statues.

and also, it's not just Sanctum of Wrath, it's both Yamaoka maps that are darker now, and Haddonfield's floor is super bright now for some reason.

• slaya
    slaya Member Posts: 30
    Options
    yes

I feel it is to the point where it is bearable but should still be a bit lighter

• micha_beck
    micha_beck Member Posts: 78
    Options
    yes

I agree with slaya. It's hella annoying, but not unplayable. Needs to be fixes though.

Family Residence too of of course, since it's the same style now.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    yes

I struggle to see on it

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    yes

Yup, first thing I said about the map while playing it is how dark it is.