Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The new Map

So after so long I finally get into a game on the new map. I have to say, for both Killer and Survivor it's a pretty good map with a lot of spots for hiding, but there also lies the issue with it. Someone better pass on a gardeners number to the Entity ASAP because that place is SO hard to see anything at all! I found myself running into the statues in chases because the plantlife was higher than me. But, still a fun map!

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I had the peek from a corner, stalk and hit daily for GF and it was hard to do because of all the grass. I ended up just trolling around and pissing off a survivor because he wanted me to play more seriously.

It’s great for Claudette and Meg in her black jacket. I’ve crouched next to boulders and had killers just walk right by me many times.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I was playing Hag at the time, and she's not exactly the tallest, but I can imagine GF would be screwed there. I felt like I spent more time trying to find my way out of the grass than actually hitting a survivor in a chase. And you're right about Claudette. I had one that literally kept vanishing in the middle of a chase because of the grass. It was probably funny to watch me keep circling a statue trying to figure out where the scratch marks were going to be fair.