The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Horrible framerate stuttering

AndyMXM
AndyMXM Member Posts: 41
It's a nightmare to play this game currently on consoles, the framerate is all over the place going from 10 to 35, recently it keeps stuttering to 1fps, please devs to something, this is barely playable both as a killer and surv

Comments

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Agreed
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

I know that there's an issue if you go into the store and then join a game it causes fps issues and the match to become really laggy at times.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    that is exactly what i just did and paid a heavy price.
  • AndyMXM
    .bump
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    If you can dodge a lobby, you can dodge a ball. Watch out for that red ping😯
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

omg... I thought it was just me. @AshleyWB I've been watching the ping.. I dodge anything not green or green that bumps to only yellow and the rubber banding and stuttering is still happening.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    The laggy games tends to be the most weird imo. I wanna see weird glitches do I don't mind bad connection as long as its not a try hard killer or a decent billy.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887
    Just been experiencing this too on PS4. Its so annoying and making the game unplayable. 
  • AndyMXM
    It has nothing to do with ones internet connection, it's the game itself performing like trash and the poor optimization
  • AndyMXM
    It's a framerate issue, bad fps, fps lag, however you want to call it, and if a mid range pc can play this game at 60fps on high I can't see why devs couldn't make it the same on consoles, instead add useless cosmetics and unecessary features nobody asked for, all we want is a nice experience, not some rubberbanding 10 fps mess
  • AndyMXM
    Bump

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@AndyMXM said:
    It's a nightmare to play this game currently on consoles, the framerate is all over the place going from 10 to 35, recently it keeps stuttering to 1fps, please devs to something, this is barely playable both as a killer and surv

I've also gotten plenty of crazy lag spikes or fps drops but the one consistent thing seems to be having opened that damn store before joining a match. I wish the shrine wasn't part of the store so I wouldn't have to go in there...

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270

@AndyMXM said:

I've also gotten plenty of crazy lag spikes or fps drops but the one consistent thing seems to be having opened that damn store before joining a match. I wish the shrine wasn't part of the store so I wouldn't have to go in there...

But, if it wasn't part of the store, how would Behavior advertise the new hot pink, leather, studded booty shorts for the hillbilly?