Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Level 4 of The Archives - Launch When / Any changes

Hello people of the fog,

i just spent a good 15 minutes trying to find the release days for the pages of the archives because apparently im stupid (and because i'm about to 100% the third page). Does anyone remember when the 4th level of the archives was scheduled to launch? And does anyone know wether or not anything about the frankly DAMN hard lvl 4 challenges has been changed?

Comments

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

The 18th and we won't know until it's released if they changed anything.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

They probably will be changed, especially seeing as they're all master challenges. Having repeats of certain challenges isn't all that bad so they may do what they did for level 3.

• Jukantos
    Jukantos Member Posts: 114

Thanks, i guess that means all i can do now is just play BP farming matches with my doctor (they're long, good exp), to earn more Rift shards. Man if i hadnt gotten 5 free levels off the glitch which made them retroactively apply the previous 11 days of exp, i would NOT have gotten to lvl 70 even though im a REALLY dedicated player

They need to make the pacing a bit friendlier in the next archives, ESPECIALLY considering how much this smells of them just wanting people to pay for tiers, fortnite style.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

Maybe only the three unhooks during egc, which will become two unhooks (as it was originally intended on tome 3).