The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Oni ''flick'' changes

13»

Comments

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

I would still take Spirit Billy or Nurse as more powerful than PTB Oni. Oni was A-tier, but not S. Insta-down required you work for it, gave a global notification you had it, and lasted just a minute.

Now his power is best used for moving across the map, you can not catch survivors at loops with it anymore due to charge time increase and reduced flick.

From A-tier to another boring B-tier, arguably C-tier.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

He was virtually immune to looping in the right hands, had no pallet breaking animation during his power (getting rid of pallets instantly) and had minimal cooldown so you always gained ground on the survivor while using his power. He was most definitely a better Billy.

Truth is, after you get the first use of your power you have it almost all the time. His only weakness is his early game (well, now he can get looped pretty well, but the next changes are probably gonna make him counter most structures again);

• Kerowaj
    Kerowaj Member Posts: 5

It's not even 90, if someone goes behind a tree you can't hit him anymore, it's a joke. And for the record, i was using only mouse for the flick before the change.

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Oni is weak on console, now. Even worse. The flick is honestly needed. It's a skill gap as well, on Console. I wish developers would give it back. Because in his power, his sucks.

• Anverto
    Anverto Member Posts: 32

Could you tell us if this upcoming change to Oni's flick will come before BHVR goes into vacation or do we have to wait until next year if we want to play Oni with a 90° flick?