Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

-The entity barrier dont work after loops,that means infinits are again a thing, fix it NOWWWWW!!!!!

-After the new patch (besides the tinkerer problem that might handicap the survivors)the newest bug its that after 3 consecutive jumps to a vault the entity block appears and then survivors still vault like its nothing.The main maps that ive incountered are The Hag-Hilibilly maps and survivors especially abuse the barn/EVERY vault point,this bug is game breaking,if a developer sees this i beg you FIX IT

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Oh dear god
  • Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

you have tinkerer we have vaults :D

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@DeathSpark said:
    -After the new patch (besides the tinkerer problem that might handicap the survivors)the newest bug its that after 3 consecutive jumps to a vault the entity block appears and then survivors still vault like its nothing.The main maps that ive incountered are The Hag-Hilibilly maps and survivors especially abuse the barn/EVERY vault point,this bug is game breaking,if a developer sees this i beg you FIX IT

I played those maps last night/this am and never got those issues when going through a window. I'll have to check it out when the possible to see it's an occasional bug or not.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I just had it happen to me on Mother's Dwelling.

http://xboxclips.com/Nos37/b9103ae4-51e7-4e62-9ad9-7951d130baef

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Nos37 said:
    I just had it happen to me on Mother's Dwelling.

http://xboxclips.com/Nos37/b9103ae4-51e7-4e62-9ad9-7951d130baef

Thanks for the clip, just reported it if they weren't aware.
    Good job.

• BillCosby
    BillCosby Member Posts: 27

Looks like it's time to run bamboozle

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Well i think ther is a problem with 2 windows loops to close when surv can run like crazy and from window to window just one round around t wall with window and jump and to second one t wall with window and soo on.And entity don't block windows becose time is ok and this is not abuse.