What license survivor character deserves a face rework?

Options
Walker_of_the_fog_96
Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
edited December 2019 in Polls

Title. Steve and Nancy are off this list because I think they are very similar to the actors.

What license survivor character deserves a face rework? 52 votes

Ash williams(Let's be honest here, this ash doesn't look like Bruce Campbell.)
9%
Walker_of_the_fog_96kylerabdcgamer10stasisguyPoorlyPython9ThePolice 5 votes
Laurie strode(Plz Jaimie! Let us have your face!)
15%
YaNesteaPhantomMask20763BlueberryInnCognitoArashiNoHantaYanthegamer558NomaddPaintbottle 8 votes
Quentin smith (urgent)
71%
ScarecrowPuggyMohawkBossFoggyDownpourRattmanJetTheWaffleCatSpartagone450h_Doctorgrayon444SassyFog_KingTimtom24TheRockstarKnightHoodiedAzurlynxGrootDudekonchokrch614TaigaEthereal 37 votes
Detective david tapp
3%
SebaOutbreakAAAAA 2 votes

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Quentin smith (urgent)

Make him even hotter

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Detective david tapp

I know there's copyright stuff involved, but imo Tapp doesn't look like the real one at all. So I wouldn't mind a complete overhaul of his face.

I'm now used to how Laurie looks, I don't mind Ash and I don't particularly care for Quentin.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Quentin smith (urgent)

Quentin easily, just so I can stop calling him a goblin.

• Timtom24
    Timtom24 Member Posts: 230
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Quentin smith (urgent)

I would be for Laurie! but man ... Quentin just need it more badly then laurie holy hell he looks like an old man that never slept at all

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Quentin smith (urgent)

Quentin, no doubt.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Quentin smith (urgent)

It's impossible anytime soon as the ownership rights of the original NOES, including the character of Freddy Krueger, has gone back to Wes Craven's estate.

(Read more here if you're interested/don't wanna take my word for it.)

Meaning anything done with NOES would have to have the agreement of both Wes Craven's estate and Warner Bros.; which seems to be the reason Freddy and Quentin have no cosmetics and aren't available on Switch or in the Nightmare edition of the game (ironic lol).

ALL THAT SAID, if Quentin could look more Kyle Gallner's portrayal of him and less like how he does in DbD I would be immensely pleased. He was my favorite character from the Remake and is one of my main Survivors.

• ArashiNoHanta
    ArashiNoHanta Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Laurie strode(Plz Jaimie! Let us have your face!)

I love Laurie's character in the first and last film they made, having her actual face in the game is a dream come true for me

That said Quentin is in actual need of a face rework so IMO 75% of my vote for Laurie, 25% for Quentin

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558
    Options
    Detective david tapp

I knew nobody would care about Tapp... idec about his face I just want to give him attention