Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I think Wraith needs a nerf

2»

Comments

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110
    edited December 2019

I think Nurse should have 17 blinks.

But then again, this post is a joke, as is the whole thread. There's no way someone is serious when they say to nerf Bing Bong. May as well go back to pre-rework Freddy and nerf him too. Hell, nerf Doctor and Pig as well. Oh and don't forget clown!

"Wraith needs a nerf". Jesus mother of all that is holy.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338

oh plz dont make this stupid bait threads

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    edited December 2019

at least make an effort.

• profaned
    profaned Member Posts: 55

I casually win against wraiths even in rank 7 to 1, you must be using some kind of unknown broken wraith build if you want him to be nerfed, countering wraith has been so little of a challenge

If you find yourself losing against a good wraith then your doing something wrong and if you get alot of 4ks at rank 1 then the survivors you find must be on the short end of the stick

Unless you can back up your argument with rank 1 4ks I don't see this being a valid argument

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

O.o yes nerf him into the ground so I'll be the only wraith player left mwhaha jk

Leave my main alone please

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Perks should never give Survivor & Killer abilities. They should only enhance something they already have.

Some perks are too op when combined with some Killer's power.

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

Yes let's just make every ######### killer weak as legion

• bkillerc
    bkillerc Member Posts: 142

Hit and run is a very effective strategy on all stealth killers cause you get a “free” first hit if survivors are out of position.

That is how I played old Freddy and had many 3-4ks with no ruin. Only blocks to speed sleep to 3-4 seconds with thana, sloppy, bbq and nurses.

Rarely chased, just free first hits. Then when healing or back awake, the free first hit was when they were injured and went down with the constant injury and sleep slowing the game to a crawl without a way to hide and heal.

I love new Freddy but I miss the old one!