Worst troll fail story?

Either troll or getting trolled...

Every once in awhile at rank reset Ill play nurse with NOED + Insideous. I play the game as normal for 2-3 generators, then I retreat and blink behind an exit gate and wait for them to power the exit gate. 9/10 times I scare the hell out of the person opening the gate. This particular time, it was a SWF team all running the perk that lets you see the killer when an exit gate is powered lol... One of them started powering it, stopped, and then like a minute or two passed and they got my hex.. another minute passes and theres 4 people t-bagging the open gate and run out. Whole game wasted... like who runs that perk seriously lol.

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    that sucks.  i have seen that done before as you did though.  it was funny.  i avoid swf at all costs any more.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Every once in awhile at rank reset Ill play nurse with NOED + Insideous. I play the game as normal for 2-3 generators, then I retreat and blink behind an exit gate and wait for them to power the exit gate. 9/10 times I scare the hell out of the person opening the gate. This particular time, it was a SWF team all running the perk that lets you see the killer when an exit gate is powered lol... One of them started powering it, stopped, and then like a minute or two passed and they got my hex.. another minute passes and theres 4 people t-bagging the open gate and run out. Whole game wasted... like who runs that perk seriously lol.

This is so sad, can we remove Claudette
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@qpwoeiruty said:

You mean Dark Sense? It got reworked and changed so probs that's why

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i avoid swf at all costs any more.

i try the same..BUT from rank 11 no more sole survirvors...soo sad..