Mori solution?

Skizor
Skizor Member Posts: 6

Survivors hate ebony moris and killers can collapse games with them. There is no way to balance them without making them pointless so perhaps an offering or iridescent quality could be used to make a survivor immune to the effects of a mori? Rancor and Devour would be exceptions to the immunity.

Mori solution? 43 votes

Yes an immunity offering is good
13%
InnCognitoAshcchibeoriseyoMrsGhostfaceDebridgedppo8820 6 votes
No an immunity offering is bad
32%
FoggyDownpourGamingZebra88FibijeanDemiurgArashiNoHantamusstang62TaigaAwakeyanonymous31337nickoffordLordRegalDreaded_Wraith887PoorlyPython9nimesulide 14 votes
This doesn't adequately solve the issue
53%
PuggyMohawkBossMantafuzzyhoboBeepBeepHonkHonkbevdog67Fog_KingMert_MKAzurlynxxEakonchokrch614AhoyWolfBrucecastro81pichumudkipEnderloganYTSebaOutbreakXetoilPrettyFaceKateHazDaBoi 23 votes

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I will happily trade moris for SWF.

Deal?

• Skizor
    Skizor Member Posts: 6

While I do think that the game is not properly balanced and gives SWF a harsh advantage if they are acting in optimal coordination, I don't think deleting it all together would be any healthier for the game than deleting moris all together. If they made it so randoms were able to communicate as well as a swf team then they could MAYBE balance the game properly because they can assume people would have some level of teamwork but as it stands, preventing people from being able to play together probably would detract from the fun of too many people.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689

They are fine they don’t need a solution

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

"Next Killer will definitely burn a Mor- Ah, #########!"

"Well, this one is probably chill, so i won't burn o- Ah, #########!"

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I don't care for moris. They're fine.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Moris don't need fixing. It's okay to lose sometimes.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

I could see this if the rarity was brown/yellow. Brown protect yourself from being mori'd and yellow to protect your whole team.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Yes an immunity offering is good

It’s another crutch add on for unskilled killers. They’ll defend it by saying survivors have keys or swf, so it’s fair. Lol

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Keys, SWF, and moris need a look at. if keys can give you free escapes, we should have moris for free kills

• HayT
    HayT Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019

A good key change could be a requirement of at least 2 players dead to open the hatch, and a good (only) Ebony Mori change where you are eligible for a kill after the 2nd hook. Ivory Mori should remain as it is.

If think that would be a good balance to these 🤔

And i think that currently there isn't a good way to change SWF, since there is only 1 matchmaking mode and lowering the amount of friends you can play with would just be a temporary change.