The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are some bruh moments you have in Dead by Daylight?

My bruh moment was when I played Trapper and I saw a feng disarming a trap near a window in the Macmillian Estate, which she did, and then I set it up again, and as I chased a Bill, that got trapped in an obvious trap placement and as I picked Bill up the Feng tried to do an epic flashlight save and failed, which then she ran away to THE SAME WINDOW that she disarmed a trap in and that I set up again and well, ez bruh moment.

Comments

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Dead harding into the wall instead of the pallet

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Last night, was playing survivor. Was being chased by Bubba. Ran for a pallet, only to find a Feng hiding behind it. sandbagged me in. Bubba caught up with chainsaw, she proceeded to drop the pallet on my head. Bubba even stopped and watched her run off.

• PayneMacLeod
    PayneMacLeod Member Posts: 81

Yeah, I hate when killers do the thing they’re supposed to do.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Walking into a trap that wasn't even manually placed. Trapper had Iridescent Stone.

• JureissicPork
    JureissicPork Member Posts: 22

So they're supposed to smack survivors hanging on the hook? Do you get extra BP for that?

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 329

Ps4 flashlight save, and iam super bad with it but this one was 'bruh'

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

When I crouched walked all the way into the basement to save a hooked survivor against a Hag and he stood up as soon as he was off-hooked and got insta-downed. 😶 Really bruh? Couldn't even get to the stairs? 🤣

• BloodyBunny
    BloodyBunny Member Posts: 114

This meg kept trying to get into lockers but everytime she went for one the same dwight was in that locker

• PayneMacLeod

My bad. Didn’t understand what was meant.

yeah, that’s just a dick move.

I sometimes, SOMETIMES, like doing it once, after I get them up. It just feels fulfilling.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

This was a LONG time ago, back when Clown was either non-existent, in PTB or just came out. I injured a Meg who vaulted the window into the shack. I stood at the window and she started teabagging me.

I was playing Huntress. Need I say more?

Still one of my most vivid memories of this game.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

When I try and vault a window but the game makes me go into a locker instead...

• JureissicPork
    JureissicPork Member Posts: 22

No worries! Sorry if I was bit too sarcastic there to offend, that was not my intention :)

Sometimes when you loop the killer for like 3 gens I can understand the smacking being like "Hehe I got you now you slippery meat"

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977
    edited April 2020

Top two...

Literally everything about Deadhard (Dead Harding and getting caught on the corner of a pallet or ramp, or dead hard just not working in general)

When someone is hooked and you're working on a gen at the complete opposite side of the map.. you wait a good 20 seconds to see if anyone's going for the save and finally decide to leave your gen.. You run your ass off, wasting sprint burst in a panic to get to your teammate.. You see them in sight, your eyes glow bright because you're about to make an epic save before they hit phase 2!!!! And then... A potato comes from behind the wall and steals your unhook.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Getting hit by a pallet, breaking it with Brutal Strength thinking your going to get another hit in before they reach the next pallet.

Just to be hit by another pallet a few seconds later.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Missing my swings consistanly. They are laughing and i'm like.... Bruh.... Kill me now

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

When I get 360'd as killer, or when I run into something because of not looking in front of me as survivor

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Playing with pc hackers even though im on xbox

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,200

I got Rancid Abattoir 3 games in a row yesterday and multiple survivors in each game camped the Matt Walker window or ran to it in every single chase. Then someone played a Badham offering. Then I got Haddonfield. Might be done until the update on Tuesday.

• Ruckpie
    Ruckpie Member Posts: 49

When my buddy drops killer shack pallet because he thought I was a stealth killer ^_^.

Running at the pig lady because I thought she was a survivor.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

when the survivor tries to windowtech you but screws up and you just turn towards them slowly xD

same when you know they are in a locker and just stare at it / place a trap in front of it xD

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i know that scenario too well xD

for me thats just the clue to open the gate and leave, i did my job, now its on the rest of the team to deal with the perk.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

survivors saying gg ez in post game chat after I killed them

• Eightball_uwu
    Eightball_uwu Member Posts: 55

by biggest bruh moment is going for a grab, getting the animation of my hand going on their shoulder but the just run away and im stuck standing still

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Waiting 10 minutes for a PS4 survivor queue just to get tunneled, camped, moried, and constantly hit on the hook.

• BreadLord
    BreadLord Member Posts: 274

claud teabaging not thinking i have STBFL

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

For me it's still these two moments. I'm the Claudette in both.

At this point when I stopped trying to kill myself on hook because everytime I REALLY want to leave game or I'm really pissed I 4% and I just sit there like are you serious? Had it happen literally 9 times in one day and I just stopped playing DBD for a week.

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

When I got the game map 4 times in a row as huntress and there were no map offerings

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

*Without Small Game or Detective's Hunch, being the only one to die because of NoED, then every killer on the forums telling you go "do bones".

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Thinking you will hit the survivor right in front of you but aim dressing makes you miss somehow.

• Drummerman74
    Drummerman74 Member Posts: 28

1. While doing a generator, thinking I'm skilled enough to scratch that itch on my head, sure I can reach down and hit the L1 button in time... Because you know when you go to scratch that itch the skill check is coming... Then I realized I brought in a brand new part and my chances weren't so great LOL

2. When I come home from work and see my wife playing, and I turn on my TV to play, and it shuts hers off accidentally while she's being chased. (Usually results in me having to make dinner)

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

A 4 man swf (all with DS) complained that I slugged to avoid the perk. It was pretty obvious with the locker baits and straight unhook attempts that they were running DS.

They told me it's a perk and part of the game. I told them playing around the perk is part of the game, too.

They didn't understand. :/

• symptom101
    symptom101 Member Posts: 81

you're running towards the palet, the killer is on your ***, you hit space and the palet drops in front of you leaving you on the same side as the killer BRUHHH

• TheBatJesus
    TheBatJesus Member Posts: 36

When my teammate body blocked me for cleansing a totem.

• EarthToGravity
    EarthToGravity Member Posts: 96

Saving all of my teammates from the hook just to have them all teabag me the second i'm on the hook and then they proceed to not even let me die by rescuing and then not rescuing me during the struggle state ha.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

going for a head on save but the killer opens the locker by accident 😔

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

When I'm revving my Chainsaw as Bubba to get extra points off an injured survivor, and one of the other survivors starts trying to body block.

• EthanW
    EthanW Member Posts: 82

Oh my lord all of them are truly bruh moments 🤣

• PayneMacLeod
    edited April 2020

Getting one shotted by a chainsaw then watching the jerk face camp me 30 seconds into a game after a 10 minute wait.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Practically any game I play survivor (I play solo)

• bangbison
    bangbison Member Posts: 104

Tell me about it been starting to just do vines after 3 gens and making sure they all get done. Mates forget about noed when it’s a baby killer

• bangbison

bones*

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

I then say "I do bones, I play killer too since it's IN MY EFFING NAME and here's how to fix it for everyone." Only to get called an entitled survivor main.

It's worse when you're a solo because you can't yell at randoms.

• bangbison

Yeah. Yelling at my mates would help. If only doing bones made you wear some bones to show you did your part. Maybe a whole skeleton outfit if you do them all. Then it could be a contest Or something to do to look groovy. We all run into each other eventually if it’s a decent game with well matched players. We can shun the ones who don’t wear bones

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I got you beat Mr. Trapper Guy.

I was survivor, either solo or 2 man (I forget) on Grim Pantry against a Trapper. I'm looping him in the main building and eventually get caught downstairs. Adam is hiding just outside the window downstairs. Trapper walks over to the window and puts a trap on the inside.

He comes over to pick me up and ADAM VAULTS THE WINDOW. Like "BRUH you just saw him put that there".

Surprisingly this is probably the third most stupid thing I've ever seen a survivor do. Number 1 was literally painful to watch.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I was playing with a friend whos never played the game, so i'll give them that. BUT

As they were escaping (I spectated) I told them about the extremely obvious trap right in the middle of the gate; telling them to go around it.

Get an "okay" as they step into the trap seconds later xD

• thisrandomguy
    thisrandomguy Member Posts: 142