Who do you main (survivor-wise) and why?

Options
tea
tea Member Posts: 140

I main Dwight and Kate. Dwight because I was most attracted to the nerd when the game came out and he's always fun to sprint around with that worried look on his face 24/7. Kate because she's pretty and I think she has really unique cosmetics.

I also play Plague but with killers it's a little easier to narrow down why you play them due to differing play styles.

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

Meg... no reason really, just decided to main Meg.

Killer is Hillbilly and Wraith. Hillbilly is just a good killer to play around with and isn't entirely terrible but isn't entirely good either. Wraith because I like to change things up a bit, plus he's just fun in my opinion.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,788
    Options

Kate 'cause she's hot. Ash 'cause he's Ash.

I may also add Yui to the list of survivors I main.

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

The only two I have prestiged are Kate and Nancy. I tend to use the best survivor for the daily or simply because I just wasted cells on a Christmas sweater and want to get some usage. I try not to have a main as such as I know what happens: the main gets nerfed perks and the player freaks out.

Not having a main means I treat each character the same.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,779
    Options

I main jake a character with 2 perfect perks and we all know saboteur is just bad

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2019
    Options

Claudette because I keep procrastinating on leveling up Laurie. I’m a big Halloween fan but I keep getting distracted with my Killers (Doctor, Freddy, Demogorgon, and Plague).

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

Min and Jake.

I like that Min sounds like a squeaky toy, especially when she gets hit. Also, I really like the headphones head, sweater and purple skirt cosmetic combination.

Jake just looks like a ninja with his blight head - especially when he's injured. He wears blight head and apron and the rift jacket. Of course, I run iron will on him, because his crying kills the look completely.

• StrodeWins
    StrodeWins Member Posts: 274
    Options

laurie, mostly because she symbolizes power.

in the halloween franchise, she fought against michael, which isn’t seen in a lot of other slashers.

which is why i main her.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options

Nea and Kate because i love their cosmetics.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
    edited December 2019
    Options

Nea because small character model that isn’t as loud as feng. I don’t feel like claudette’s fair to play :P

If people are naming 2 survivors... are you sure they’re then a “main” ?

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

If you switch between them frequently they are "mainS" :)

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
    edited December 2019
    Options

A main to me is truly which you’d pick if you had to decide (so like either one of the 2)... that’s just me though

• fisherman
    fisherman Member Posts: 16
    Options

Tapp because I love Saw

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

I play Claudette and Nea a lot because if their cosmetics and personality. Especially Nea for her cosmetics, they all look really modern.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    edited December 2019
    Options

Dwight because I am a geek/nerd myself.

I really like his backstory of how even though he was basically the underdog most of his life, he rose up as leader material under the dangerous circumstances when he was brought to the Entity's world. Like how pressure can bring out the inner strength in a person. Dwight is like the little engine that could.

Visually he's great. I love his cosmetics. His nervous geeky look. And some of his pain noises are adorably funny. "Whoa ho ho!!!" 😄

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,559
    Options

Claudette and Ace

They both have tactical advantages lol

Claudette blends in super well

Ace has built in Iron Will

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Bill.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

I main Dwight because I like his outfits and backstory a lot. :)

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,083
    Options

Feng min due to her competitive side and her lore. David king cause his perks are pretty much him risking himself to take a hook for another.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

Less stressful vs playing Killer and is more enjoyable at high ranks

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

Nea or Claudette. I do find that I get tunneled a LOT more when I play as Claudette, so I've switched back to Nea.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I honestly don't main anyone but I do really like playing Feng, Yui and Dwight. Feng and Yui because I just generally like everything about them, the perks, backstory and yes, they're also cute and adorable. Dwight because he's got good perks on him plus I resinate with the nerd side of him.

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181
    Options

I just pick the girls since they are in smaller size and good for me to play stealthy.

for killer, Hag and Spirit

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354
    Options

Meg, and I use the floppy backpack cosmetic so that I can't hide in open spaces.

Basically I like being chased as a Survivor, I don't like Blendette gameplay.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Claudette, Feng, Dwight, and Nancy. I started with each of them because I liked their perks. Claudette was my OG main. After that I stuck with them as I'd grown fond of them all.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

Kate, started playing right around Curtain Call, figured Windows of Opportunity would be invaluable to my potato self, and quickly realized Survivors were just skins so I've just stuck with her

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

Feng because she's a gamer, and short. I have all the perks at tier 3 for her so I can play with my builds whenever and however I want

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Dwight because I see him as the hero that will help Vigo and the others finally escape.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Bill and Yui

Bill because alike me, I would sacrifice myself to keep my friends and family safe

Yui cause she looks cool

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    edited December 2019
    Options

Claudette: She was my original main, but there are so many great characters now. Still play her a ton

Nea: I use her bubblegum pink hair I think it looks gorgeous on her.

Feng Min: She has GREAT cosmetics and I like her backstory allot

As you can tell I mostly play characters based on their cosmetics depending on my mood.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Nea because of her cosmetics

• momentsofbruh
    momentsofbruh Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    Options

P3 Bill cause left 4 dead is one of my favorite games. Kinda wish they added like witch as a killer or one of the special infected

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Steve to say "Ahoy Ladies" at the campfire

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

Used to rotate survivors but I had to cut back because I play on two systems and the grind is too much to get all perks. On Xbox I main Nea and Tapp. Nea because she was one of the first survivors I ever played. Tapp is just my good luck charm and you don't see him much. On PC I main Yui, Tapp and Quentin. Yui because I like her look and Quentin because he just has a nice feel to him when I am looping and dodging.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

I rotate quite a bit

Feng Min - My True Main

Nancy

Jake

Kate

Nea

Yui

I rotate between them all, I love their cosmetics, especially Feng.

• BushetteLyfe
    BushetteLyfe Member Posts: 27
    Options

Claudette and David King! Claudette because while she isn't as dorky as Dwight but she's really smart and a botanist. Plus she has some of the most used perks. I used to use darker clothes but have started wearing her smock or what ever to help me get better at stealth and evasion. David King because..... I don't know. I think he's cool. I like his clothes I guess! I do play Dwight from time to time to!

Killer Wise Huntress and Nurse as I enjoy throwing axes and blinking. Though I don't really play killer.

• BushetteLyfe
    BushetteLyfe Member Posts: 27
    Options
  • Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I have my top 6 mains and their reasons.

Feng, for her lore and how it can relate to many. I love her outfits and how nice she cute and good she looks in them.

Kate because I earned her through blue shards when I first got this game along with the BBQ cosmetic when that was my first event. I got this game around then.

Claudette, for her being cute. Now it's with some lore that has been added to why I main her too. Baby Claudette Forever!

Jane, for the booty and her lore. How nice she looks in cosmetics and for how big her butt is. Also The bOOty.

Laurie because she is in the first horror movie that i really loved that is in this game. I really like the 'new' Halloween movie. Hopefully we get the real face in the future. Also these current ones that we have too.

Yui, even if she is new. I would like to add her to the roster of my mains. For her lore and her looks. Hopefully cosmetics without her merch/logo. I would love to see a causal outfit for her. Like her home clothes or go out and have fun clothes.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Claudette is my main. She was the survivor that was most suggested for a new player and I’ve grown attached to her. She has a kind face, and a great voice. If she was real, She’d be someone I’d like to be friends with.

Currently, I’m playing Meg because she has Urban Evasion maxed out while Claudette doesn’t even have it yet. I can’t wait until all my characters are leveled so I could P3 my Claudette.

I also fully embrace being a Bush. It tickles me to no end when a killer walks within 2 inches of me and not realize I’m there.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Ace.

The quitest Survivor in the game and just a handsome charimng gambler with awesome voice.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 447
    Options

Tapp. I mean, look at him. I'd buy a used car from him that had a triple homicide-suicide with some brains still sitting on the dashboard. Also because I can use a lot of jokes with him. Gen Tapp, Map Tapp.

• MathiaStef
    MathiaStef Member Posts: 132
    Options

I'm an Ace main no reason I just liked him but I play whatever survivor I am currently leveling

• INcahoots27
    INcahoots27 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I main Quentin because I liked his perks when I started they fit my play style ( getting chests and healing teammates and I like having dead hard quicker,I also invested to much bloodpoints into him to switch. plus I like that no one really plays him.