Killer Suggestion: The Torch (Fire Killer)

Options
Cixon
Cixon Member Posts: 133
edited February 2020 in Creations

Hello people of the fog.

I present to you another killer idea that is almost 100% original and that is...The Torch.

Dead by daylight is lacking elemental killers and I feel that it is only right that we add at least one.

The Torch's play style fairly intermediate as it is easier to spot the torch than to hear it aside from when it's charging up its flame. It is similar to Huntress with comes to attacking as it has slow movement and can physically attack but can also attack with long distance with its devastating blows which I'll get into later.

With special add-ons, it has the ability to teleport to lit barrels located around the maps which it just so happens to get the flame rounds from.

S͟ T͟ A͟ T͟ S͟:

Speed: 110% (4.4 m/s) (slightly slow)

Terror Radius: 32 metres (basic)

Height: Tall

P͟ O ͟W͟ E͟ R͟

POWER: Similar to Huntress, The Torch has the ability to throw dangerous projectiles at survivors and use its primary weapon.

The primary weapon is a scythe and can be useful as it has a lot of reach but is heavy to swing, making The Torch one of the slower killers in the category.

However, this killer really shines with its secondary weapon of choice being deadly flames acquired by lit barrels located around the map.

Each barrel holds a total of 2 fire rounds. The Torch spawns with 1 fire round and can hold a maximum of 5.

Each flame acquired, the brighter The Torch becomes. The shooting flame moves very fast and almost guarantee a hit but takes so long as 7 seconds to charge up to throw and in addition to this, movement speed is slowed by 9% while charging and if cancel, the Killer will have to charge up the flame again. However, if a unfortunate survivor is hit, they're forced to mend with only 15 seconds to spare or instantly down depending upon the survivor's health circumstances.

Fire rounds can also be use against lockers, generators and pallets.

• If used on a locker, lockers are permanently unusable as they are now burnt into a char and if any survivor is inside the locker will be instantly set to dying state upon impact.

• If used on a generator, generators are regressed by 15% and in addition to this, generators are on fire for 20 seconds. Rendering it unusable until cool down.

• If used on a pallet upsided or knocked over, the pallet becomes destroyed upon impact.

A͟d͟d͟-͟o͟n͟s͟ m͟a͟y͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e:

Add-on #1 (Common, Uncommon, Rare)

Flames become slightly/moderately/considerably less brighter.

Add-on #2 (Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare)

Spawn with 1/2/3 extra flame rounds.

Add-on #3 (Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare)

Duration for flame charge up is decreased by 2/3/4 seconds.

Add-on #4 (Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare)

Add 1/2/3 more fire rounds into lit barrels.

Add-on #5 (Very Rare, Ultra Rare)

Gain the ability to teleport to lit barrels around the map every 30/20 seconds.

Add-on #6 (Ultra Rare) - Instantly put survivors into dying state with flame rounds.

P͟ E͟ R͟ K͟ S:

Perk #1 - In the dark. (unused perk/asset | TWEAKED.)

Your terror radius is set to (see bottom.) meteres depending on survivor count.

Tier 1: 36/24/16/8 Rare (x8)

Tier 2: 24/18/12/6 Rare (x6)

Tier 3: 16/12/8/4 Very Rare (x4)

Perk #2 - Fuming Empowerment.

The energy of completed generators increases your evil will power.

Each generator completed increases your generator passive regression by 4/6/8%.

In addition to this, blood-lust tier 1 is granted for 30 seconds after each generator completed.

In the event of a chase, an extra tier is added onto blood-lust until hitting survivor, breaking a pallet or being stunned.

Perk #3 - Heated Synergy.

Every survivor working on a generator decreases the progression of repairs by 2/3/4%. Stacks.

In addition to this, Tier 3 Heated synergy offers a first time great skill check for every untouched generator.

Similar to Overcharge, survivors are forced to land a great skill check until normal generator progression.

LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK BELOW!

Post edited by Cixon on

Comments

• Cixon
    Options

bump

• Cixon
    Options

bump

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
    Options

To be honest with you. I think the power is a bit too OP. The fact that she can instantly destroy pallets with one throw of fire is a bit too much. Also how she can destroy lockers with a hit aswell. If you know a survivor is in there, then it doesn’t give the survivor much time to get out. I don’t know if this is a dumb idea, but what if there are water fountains around the map so that the survivors can get a bucket of water to throw on a locker or pallet to stop it from being on fire. Also, if a survivor touches a generator or drops a pallet that’s on fire, then losing one health state is alright. But I would probably make it so that they have to chuck a bucket of water on top to stop the fire. Take the idea if u like, I don’t mind if u don’t. And just tell me if what I have said is a load of gibberish. And tell me if u don’t know what I have said.

• Cixon
    Options

The Torch is limited to her flame rounds so she'll have to use them wisely. Fire barrels will eventually run out rounds for her rendering her with only her physically attack left. Each game * without *add-ons will provide her 6 rounds to use the whole game. Her charge up for a fire round takes a while to charge so using on a locker is great and survivors have time to fast exit.

Though, I do like the water bucket idea...maybe add wells around the map and make her rounds infinite like huntress?

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
    Options

Could u please give me feedback on my killers? It would be very helpful.