The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop Harassment and appreciate a gifted escape! + Streamer Influence!

2»

Comments

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

I personally never experienced people coming to my stream with hate. I have 2 examples that survivors did come in my lobby asking why I dced and after explaining they were chill and even followed me.

First was when I spawned I saw a Claudette and started to chase her but she inmediatly ran to the storagehouse for a long loop and not even 20s in my ruin got cleansed aswell and I simply thought to myself this was a loss so I left. The Claudette came to my stream and I told her I simply thought I couldnt win and the match wouldnt be a fun experience anymore and she understood and followed me and even stayed for an hour to talk in chat wich was huge for me since I dont get chatters at all.

The second example was few days ago. I got this bug that my mouse leaves my main screen to my left screen even if I play in fullscreen and no matter what I try I simply cant get a fix. It was fine as a survivor because I only use my mouse buttons when repairing, healing and unhooking pretty much so when I accidently click on my left screen it makes my character stop but its doable for me because I simply enjoy this game. However as a killer I use the mousebuttons way more but I forgot about that so I started to play as a killer in my first match on stream and it was a hell. Whenever I got looped and finally was close enough to hit them my mouse was already on the left screen and instead of hitting my killer would simply stop moving because I clicked on the wrong screen. After 3 minutes of not beeing able to hit anyone eventhough without this bug I would I simply gave up and left. 2 survivors came in my chat and understood and were okay with it.

So far whenever people came in my chat after a match they were simply real cool and nice. So I never really had that toxic streamer vs players that you experienced.

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 326

@Shadoureon said:
    I personally never experienced people coming to my stream with hate. I have 2 examples that survivors did come in my lobby asking why I dced and after explaining they were chill and even followed me.

First was when I spawned I saw a Claudette and started to chase her but she inmediatly ran to the storagehouse for a long loop and not even 20s in my ruin got cleansed aswell and I simply thought to myself this was a loss so I left. The Claudette came to my stream and I told her I simply thought I couldnt win and the match wouldnt be a fun experience anymore and she understood and followed me and even stayed for an hour to talk in chat wich was huge for me since I dont get chatters at all.

The second example was few days ago. I got this bug that my mouse leaves my main screen to my left screen even if I play in fullscreen and no matter what I try I simply cant get a fix. It was fine as a survivor because I only use my mouse buttons when repairing, healing and unhooking pretty much so when I accidently click on my left screen it makes my character stop but its doable for me because I simply enjoy this game. However as a killer I use the mousebuttons way more but I forgot about that so I started to play as a killer in my first match on stream and it was a hell. Whenever I got looped and finally was close enough to hit them my mouse was already on the left screen and instead of hitting my killer would simply stop moving because I clicked on the wrong screen. After 3 minutes of not beeing able to hit anyone eventhough without this bug I would I simply gave up and left. 2 survivors came in my chat and understood and were okay with it.

So far whenever people came in my chat after a match they were simply real cool and nice. So I never really had that toxic streamer vs players that you experienced.

Thank you for your comment :) That sounds great, I am absolutley for positive vibes! And it shows that a streamer can act differently, thank you for that! I (and quite a few other people here) had bad experiences as a "normal" player with a streamer, so you see it has something to do with streamer influence.