We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

They really should bring back the old main menu music.

Options
No_Mither_No_Problem
No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Like, seriously. Out of all the flaws that DBD has this circus music on the main menu is my least favorite aspect.

Do we have any sort of ETA on when they’ll change it back?

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    They should add the music they had during the Wraith cube.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    Or at least have the option, and when you select the killer side and hear the guitar.....
    *pleasure intensifies*
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@GT_Legend2 said:
    Or at least have the option, and when you select the killer side and hear the guitar.....
    pleasure intensifies

That’s what I mean!

That ######### was d j e n t y

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    @No_Mither_No_Problem I was so disappointed when the new music was in survivor, killer and the main menu. At least someone made a 1hr loop of the killer theme on YouTube 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@GT_Legend2 said:
    @No_Mither_No_Problem I was so disappointed when the new music was in survivor, killer and the main menu. At least someone made a 1hr loop of the killer theme on YouTube 

True enough.