PS4 players who send hate messages...

Keep in mind the people who don't delete them lol. I was playing as killer, and after the game this dude is spamming me hate messages telling me how bad I am at the game. He even goes so far as to invite me to his SWF party chat. However he doesn't seem to recall messaging me a week prior AS KILLER, begging me to let him trap me so he can get his dailies done. I joined the party chat long enough to send a screenshot to his SWF group, listen to them heckle his for a couple minutes, and left.

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

LOL good job :+1:

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i love post-game chats.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@qpwoeiruty said:
    Keep in mind the people who don't delete them lol. I was playing as killer, and after the game this dude is spamming me hate messages telling me how bad I am at the game. He even goes so far as to invite me to his SWF party chat. However he doesn't seem to recall messaging me a week prior AS KILLER, begging me to let him trap me so he can get his dailies done. I joined the party chat long enough to send a screenshot to his SWF group, listen to them heckle his for a couple minutes, and left.

Classic survivor main

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

Excellent work

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited August 2018
    I was playing doc last night (just for my daily) and I was gonna shock everyone and just let them go but there was 2 try hard tea baggers ( a Laurie and Feng) who kept acting like they were trying to bully me so I tunneled them and killed them both.....get a notification that I had received a message and put it off till the end of match. Kill one more and let the other go. I brace myself for the salty abuse and open my messages to a.......Good Game. I was shocked and felt kinda bad for the tunnel and camp i had just done. 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Classic killer main
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

I do play survivor much more then killer (I refuse to play killer seriously until no BBQ and chili is on the shrine)

I had another time a survivor messaged me (Only get messages from survivors btw) and a couple weeks prior he sent me a message thanking me for saving his ass off the hook. Not as funny, but still...

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I am blessed for now and nor killer or survivor send me salty messages :dizzy:

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@qpwoeiruty said:

Why not just change your privacy settings? Killers and survivors both acting immature towards one another is nothing new.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Sally55 said:

@qpwoeiruty said:

Why not just change your privacy settings? Killers and survivors both acting immature towards one another is nothing new.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

I'm not changing my privacy settings because of idiots. I am not offended by these messages and its a matter of principal...

• Bryan
    Bryan Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2018

I back in the day got a lot of hate/spam stuff on PS4 so I block non-friend messages. One dude got so mad he send me a friend request with the hate message attach to bc he was not able to send a normal message to me I don't really care for hate its the non-stop spam I cant stand. But I am too lazy to block a single person. LuL

Post edited by Bryan on