Is Dbd fun?

Hello. As u can read in the title I'm wondering if you guys are actually having fun when playing dead by daylight. For me it used to be a lot of fun back than when the killers were actually scary and when I was super low rank as killer and nobody knew how to loop and stuff but lately I haven't had fun playing the game at all. The only reason I even decided to start the game was the Auric Cells I invested in the archives and wanted to get back. What about you guys, and do u have any ideas how I could spice up the game so that its more fun again?

Comments

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

It is for every game, heck for every thing you do in life, a fun time when everything is new.

That always changes once you know all the ins and outs, that is also why people usually dont stay at the same job for a decade.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Like every other game, the funness wears off after a while. I still have fun but I am feeling the first inklings of burnout. I can’t loop the killer and can mainly play stealth while doing gens, totems and unhooking teammates. It does get boring at times, especially when it seems like everyone is walking into the killers arms.

Id like to get better at looping but for me, there’s no way to practice without negatively affecting my teammates. If I go in search of the killer at the start of the match and try to loop them, I get downed too fast, which takes someone of the gens to come and rescue me slowing down the game and putting them at risk. If I wait for later in the game, someone has already used up all the pallets so it’s kind of difficult to get better.

I wish there was a training mode for potatoes like me.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

If you play everything except nurse it can be fun.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,696

It's a pretty fun game once you get past the verbal abuse and self-harm encouragement you'll get post-game for clicking your mouse/using your wasd keys.