Which killer has the best lore?

Seltas0208
Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Which killer has the best lore? 58 votes

Trapper (excluding archives)
0%
Trapper (including archives)
18%
mellbypwHag.is.DtierSparrowArrowMerGirl2003DeadVisionDetailedDetrimentunderlord99Strange_ScarecrowEmpathyModulefoolishmortalsCephalon_Lebron 11 votes
Wraith
1%
chase131119 1 vote
Hillbilly
1%
Illution 1 vote
Nurse
6%
aderpymuffinFireup_2_OPSatelitVanillaIceCream 4 votes
Doctor
15%
A_CrowToybasherSeltas0208Brucecastro81MasterTaterCLAUDETTEINABUSHPestilence27VeckmanJimmyZyklenB 9 votes
Hag
10%
BluFiDarkskiesKaytoshnimesulideWRussoWH4l0R34ch4r0und 6 votes
Huntress
29%
thesuicidefoxAokiiSenpaiiMicheal_MyersTheRockstarKnightOkapitoxicmeggGato_LocoAdriang14Raven014Umbrae_pkMrsGhostfaceMonfuiserHelevetin_nopeeNeaMainNON_TOXIC3PapiQuentin_shrekedkedAryas 17 votes
Clown
15%
PigNRunVolantConch1719AREA51AIRCRAFTDr_TrautsKnex4545Dr_LoomisinferjusNickelXGhost_Face_Main 9 votes

Comments

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    Doctor

Feck I didn't finish it

• electric
    electric Member Posts: 14

Legion :)

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Huntress

Huntress easily.

It's vague enough to leave events and details up for debate (unlike newer Killers), but not so vague you have almost no information about her (like older Killers).

She's also easily the most badass of the Killers through her lore; basically raising herself in an extremely inhospitable environment before going on to singlehandedly massacre entire towns and platoons of heavily armed soldiers.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Legion :)

But mostly because I can relate to their story. Not that I have killd someone, but the partys, the relationships... The stuff around them is something most people can understand or have experienced by themself I guess.

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 982
    edited December 2019

Legion. Out of all the killers, their backstory is the most relatable, and the most grounded in reality. They're not insane like most of the other killers; they're just outcasts who were neglected by their peers, neighbors and families, and rebelled against the authority figures in response, until they finally crossed the line into murder.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Huntress

I like Legion's and Huntress' best. Legion because of how the map actually has a really personal connection to them. That and their designs all look cool to me.

Anna's I find very interesting due to her background, development as a character, and the fact she took on a platoon of german troops and survived.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,219
    Clown

I like most of them. But the detail provided by Clown is what sells him to me.

Though I do enjoy both the Plague and Oni's lore as well.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Huntress

The reason why Huntresses' really appeals to me is how somber and dark it is.

She was only a child when her only guardian passed away in her arms. She then had to teach herself how to survive but she was never exposed to proper education.

She grew up and started killing humans that wandered near her home, mostly soldiers from the war but then she wandered into villages, killing families and taking the little girls. She would always pin the girls by their neck so they wouldn't stray off and get lost, but by doing this she never knew that they needed food and drink and so they would always die which would make her break more and more.

It's just depressing and that's sorta why I like it. Much more sad and depressing than the others

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Ghostface.

The guy obsessed with killings. Putting details together for weeks he did his job efficiently and cruel. Not to mention he outsmarted everyone and wrote about himself in the newspapers.

That's... Thrilling.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Huntress

Huntress lol. Shes technically a WWII vet...

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

My favourite is definitely Trapper now. That guy had a ######### life and was abused by his father. Now he's a murdering instrument for the entity.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Doctor

I believe that doctor's is the best and describe his character the best

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Gotta be honest, while Huntress is my favorite and she did have a great backstory, I have to choose the Trapper. Evan McMillan was forced to abuse people and was practically abused himself with his father essentially using him. This unfortunate abuse both from and towards him led to the darkness consuming him. It didn't really help how he was forced to hunt animals like bears and wolves with traps (hence how he got his name).

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Huntress

Huntress has the most original story IMO. It's pretty simple too. Mother and daughter live in the woods. Mother dies. Daughter grows up to be feral serial killer. It's more believable than any other story.

• Megatome
    Megatome Member Posts: 34

Oni has pretty intriguing lore.