Nothing has changed in the PTB. Let the game die :)

Same game. Same strategies, same weak killer. Hey at least the new killer has the appropriate attire to suit his status in this game :)

Comments

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

How is this helping the game at all? lmao you aren't doing anything to contribute,

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    edited May 2018

It's not helping when the devs don't even care about about devoted players I know. I just wanted to state the obvious that people seem to want to ignore :P I know the truth hurts. But acceptance is the beginning to recovery :P

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Nothing has changed about looping, mindgame pallets? ######### are they?

I guess devs just want the killer to camp by making it pointless to chase
    Cosmetics will definitely bring more hype into the game, but balancing is still awful.

• Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71

It's PTB. Report it, make suggestions. It's not early access. Use what the PTB is for.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

It's a PTB. You "jump the gun" millennials are ruining this game man.

Relax. I like the new stuff. It seems good. Over time can your opinion be formed in an appropriate and "objective" way.

That new survivor perk with pallet vision is strong. In time things will shake out. The devs are doing a good job.

• Fizz

Look, your playing on the PTB. If you have issues report and suggest and whatnot. If your really not enjoying it or really not liking it then stop playing. I'm really really getting tired of ######### bait posts like this filled with salty people who really need to spend more time playing games they enjoy and less time complaining about a game they clearly don't.

• CallMeRusty420

@Fizz said:
    It's PTB. Report it, make suggestions. It's not early access. Use what the PTB is for.

You kidding? I've tried to give my suggestions about balance before in my 2k+ hours of playing and they never listen to us devoted players. It's been proven by them that they care about rank 20 survs over us veterans. Nothing I say will make a difference like always.

• CallMeRusty420

@SaltyKiller said:
    Don't take the bait, guys.

Not bait. It's the truth.

• Fizz

I apologize but every blinking post is filled with people disliking this or disliking that, having problems with this or problems with that. Posting here on this post isn't helping those issues. Go to the PTB section, post your issues there. Explain how you feel there. Are they going to cater to you? no, but if enough people have issues they'll look into it.

• CallMeRusty420

@Fizz said:
    I apologize but every blinking post is filled with people disliking this or disliking that, having problems with this or problems with that. Posting here on this post isn't helping those issues. Go to the PTB section, post your issues there. Explain how you feel there. Are they going to cater to you? no, but if enough people have issues they'll look into it.

I've tried that many times before. It won't change a thing. I've run out of patience for the devs. Unless you can give me a reason to have patience, I will keep my hair trigger ready. I'm not mad at you so don't take this as me being mad at you. I'm just fed up with devs that seem to hate their own game.

• Fizz

@CallMeRusty420 You make a post saying "Let the game die" That is pathetic and no need for it. I've played this game on and off since release too. Yes, there are issues but it's difficult to fix those issues. You want them fixed to YOUR liking and your friends liking but then another bunch of people will be like "Hey this sucks" Support them or don't. It's your choice. Making a post like this is just really nasty and mean-spirited.

• CallMeRusty420

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Relax. I like the new stuff. It seems good. Over time can your opinion be formed in an appropriate and "objective" way.

That new survivor perk with pallet vision is strong. In time things will shake out. The devs are doing a good job.

I'm not even a Millennial xD Talk about jumping the gun. I have over 2k hours in this game and when nothing has changed over this 'big' update, it's kinda sad. The only 'big' change were the cosmetics. The balance is barely even different

• CallMeRusty420

@Fizz said:
    @CallMeRusty420 You make a post saying "Let the game die" That is pathetic and no need for it. I've played this game on and off since release too. Yes, there are issues but it's difficult to fix those issues. You want them fixed to YOUR liking and your friends liking but then another bunch of people will be like "Hey this sucks" Support them or don't. It's your choice. Making a post like this is just really nasty and mean-spirited.

It may seem mean-spirited to you, but how do you think us killers feel having to deal with the devs nerfing a $7 killer for rank 20 survs? They even stated that as their reasoning in one of their older streams.

• Fizz

You want a whole game to die off because you are unhappy with it. That's just petty. If your really that unhappy with the game and can't see anything changing in the future, stop playing the game and go play something else. Simple as that.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Fizz said:

You want a whole game to die off because you are unhappy with it. That's just petty. If your really that unhappy with the game and can't see anything changing in the future, stop playing the game and go play something else. Simple as that.

I think civ would be a nice change of pace for him. 
  • In the dev stream, they said they tweaked some areas. I have only seen one area change and that's it. Infinites still exist and a good group can still gen rush you. the only thing that makes this game now bareable is the new perk that will block infinites, shack looping, and that good old vaccum. Still surrviors are fearless of the killer, a few sfw have attempted to bully me.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I'm not even a Millennial xD Talk about jumping the gun. I have over 2k hours in this game and when nothing has changed over this 'big' update, it's kinda sad. The only 'big' change were the cosmetics. The balance is barely even different

You sounded like a lot of younger people. No problem with that I guess. I'm just saying a lot of people are jumping the gun on this badly.

People need to just relax... see it for what it actually is, give it time then comment.

People are commenting with such a low test phase... it isn't objective.

Like if I played 1 or 2 matches and didn't escape and get 32k points... I'm going to complain right?

Wrong. Maybe I just had a couple bad games against a good killer? Who knows. Play like 10 matches, then comment.

• Fizz

I do want to state, I don't mind people having issues with the game, by all means, that's your right but if your going to complain about something in a PTB at least do so in the right area so the devs can see and can change or re-work or whatever they decide to do. It is, after all, a testing phase. Designed for you to report.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

Why do you have to single out a specific group of people though? I’m 100% certain there are many players who aren’t millennials “jump the gun” so assuming they are a milennial is just silly.  Are you one of those old people who hate the younger generation for whatever reason?
  • CallMeRusty420

@Fizz said:
    I do want to state, I don't mind people having issues with the game, by all means, that's your right but if your going to complain about something in a PTB at least do so in the right area so the devs can see and can change or re-work or whatever they decide to do. It is, after all, a testing phase. Designed for you to report.

You're right man. But damn it's so annoying after all this time and dealing with all the surv favored balance changes and then having to deal with them for the longest time and then to have this 'big' update that's supposed to change everything but doesn't is just irritating beyond belief.