How has your dbd experience been recently?

2»

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited December 2019

Playing pretty much Nurse only right now, because others killers offer no fun at all for me. However dedicated servers cucking my blinks, as well as the sound issues granting free Iron Will to survivors, as well as no footsteps make juking ridiculously easy for them right now.

Edit: Just got a bug, where game took away my blink ability midway through match. Yeah, I am turning into a survivor main for the time being.

• kosmi
    kosmi Member Posts: 363

As a killer usually some wana be ochido people with t-baging at every pallete stun. But still good games, some times extremly toxic swf on comms that is almost imposible to 4k but for 2k you have sweat like in sauna.

As a surv, good old frustrated killers face camping, proxy camping and morring on the spot while challenges are up. If i manage to loop him longer i usually end that way or if i am unlucky and get down fast well i take it for the team if he/she camps me.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited December 2019

Garbage.

As survivor I've had game after game of SWF treating me like #########.

I've been left on first hook to die early in the match while all 3 just walk in circles doing nothing, when the killer is nowhere near me.

I've had squads of 3 people running Sprint Burst and flashlights so they spend all match walking everywhere at crawling pace so they don't trigger SB, then not getting a single blind all game anyway.

And game after game after game I just get people staring at me like they're stoned and refusing to heal me, so then the killer shows up, sees I'm injured and ignores them.

On the killer side I just had an absolutely frustrating match on the new, just utterly abysmally designed map. From a 1k, I got the other 3 all downed near an exit gate. 2 got to escape for free because ONE hook spawned on a whole 25% of the map and I couldn't physically carry either of the other two to a hook without them wiggling off, or being in range to crawl out anyway.

All red ranks btw, except a few brown SWFs.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Can't you down the unhooker if they instant save in your face? "Jokes" aside, what about windows :))