New idea for Hex perks...

So a random thought on this Christmas morn (merry christmas!).

What if when a totem is destroyed it is replaced by a weakee or different effect instead of just being removed from the game. E.g Noed has its exposed effect removed but keeps the haste or ruin when destroyed keeps a permanent slow down of like 5% (unsure about other hexs).

Comments

• AngelicLaw
    AngelicLaw Member Posts: 9

Thats a pretty cool idea i guess for me something like when third seal gets broken all effected survivors stay blind for the next 60 seconds or maybe for devour hope you gain s different effect depending on how many tokens you have im actually getting really into this idea!

• Popcornchicken11
    Popcornchicken11 Member Posts: 110

I fully support this, because it takes away the RNG of totem spawns somewhat, since you don't have to fully worry about it breaking

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

It would be nice if Huntress Lullaby kept its tokens and their effect locked at whatever you earned before it got cleansed.

Example: Huntress Lullaby gets cleansed at 3 tokens. It loses the extra 6% damage for failed skill checks, but keeps the 3 tokens reducing the time between when they get the skill check warning sound and the actual skill check. With it being cleansed however, it can no longer gain any tokens.

That would make HL much more worthwhile to have in builds imo.

I also once came up with a Hex perk idea that i thought would be fun to add to the game:

Hex: Submission – A Hex rooting its power in servitude. When any Hex totem is cleansed, this one is guaranteed to take its place. After being cleansed, this Hex will reactivate on a dull totem within 120/90/60 seconds if any dull totems still exist in the trial grounds.

This Hex effect will continue to reactivate as long as a Dull totem is standing.

What do you guys think?

• Redhawk_uk2
    Redhawk_uk2 Member Posts: 53

I like the huntress lullaby idea but im not quite sure the point of the new Hex? It doesnt seem to actually do anything apart from make fake hext totems