Changing the dynamic on generator's

So I think there's a general consensus that gens can be rushed pretty hard by good groups, easy enough by splitting up and giving the killer less of chance to pressure the objectives, etc.

I agree in a sense that certain groups can genuinely overturn the game, and certain perks (like ruin) can end up being necessary to stop that early rush for killers that can't get around quick enough to distribute pressure. With that being said, how would people feel if the dynamic of generator's were changed to be faster as a group, but slower individually. This would bring more survivor perks into the meta such as Prove Thyself and Better Together. More importantly it would, hopefully, create a better opportunity for killers to pressure without massively changing the survivor gameplay and, hopefully, not making it more frustrating to deal with.

What are y'alls thoughts on that sort of change? I could see certain gen stopping perks and 3-gen strats becoming stronger, but I do also think generator's need to be addressed soon enough, hopefully in a way that's not massively off-balancing the game.