Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can't we all be grateful?

I love this game. I've been playing it seriously for about 2 years. I only have about 22 days on it, which to me is insanely high, but apparently not here. Lol.

My point is, there is so much whining in this community. Why don't we just play and adapt. Im 26 years old so maybeim just too old to get worked up about it. But it's a great game, sometimes they make changes i dont like. Oh well, its still the same game at it's core. Why do we have to see hundreds of threads asking for nerfs and buffs everyday?

Has there ever been a single day where no one has posted a salt thread on here?

I don't want this to turn into Siege where we're banning survivors and killers before matches. But honestly, that's the next logical step.

I like the trash talk, it's a part of this game. But let's stop the begging for it to be tailored to our exact liking.

Killer main. And contrary to popular opinion, i love facing SWF. It's sweeter when you win those. I almost wish there were a rematch button sometimes for those. Lol

Comments