Challenges with the dc and camp/tunnel

So ima be honest, the first thing is the challenges are so insanely situational its ridiculous and not to mention the fact they add do a gen with perks that dont actually help you do the gen. But im not here to talk about difficulty, im fine with that. The real problem is the impossibility of doing them when getting tunneled/camped or when survivors dc. I had multiple challenges go out the window cause numerous killers have camped me and tunneled me to death. But this one really angered me, i was doing the sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement challenge, was in lery's with spirit the game was well in hand 2 people hooked, carrying one to basement the other injured somewhere, i get like 2 steps from the basement hook, the guy dc's, how are you supposed to do any challenges with shenanigans like this, honestly, the archives are kinda pointless, you need ideal circumstances to get single trial ones done and then on top of that you get lore for these almost impossible challenges, on top of that its not consistent, some single trial ones dont even have lore available its just bps and fragments, beside that you have the whole problem that tops the cake with not being able to do it with dcs and tunnelers/campers.

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Wall of Text

But yeah i agree that those challenges are way more difficult with people dcing. I did them tho.

• FearedbytheGods
    FearedbytheGods Member Posts: 476

The single trial challenges are just bad.

If people lose the ability to finish their challenge then the chance they are just going to leave a game early increases exponentially.

I'm all for additional mechanics to break up and give us longer games. But single trial challenges seems to be a step in the wrong direction.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

I mean, this is BHVR. How often to they think things through before implementing them? lol