First prestige

Options

So I just prestiged my first character, billy.

I would be super happy, but it was an accident, and he's the only killer I had at level 50. Ripperoni me, I didn't even use any of his offerings or add ons, and I just got the bbq and chili teachable so I could use him to farm bloodpoints. I was looking at the prestige thing to see what the rewards for prestiging were, and absentmindedly clicked the right option because it was late and for some reason I thought that would be cancel, probably because i click the right option to quit the game.

Any of you guys ever make big mistakes that you completely and totally regret?

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@palotheas said:
    So I just prestiged my first character, billy.

I would be super happy, but it was an accident, and he's the only killer I had at level 50. Ripperoni me, I didn't even use any of his offerings or add ons, and I just got the bbq and chili teachable so I could use him to farm bloodpoints. I was looking at the prestige thing to see what the rewards for prestiging were, and absentmindedly clicked the right option because it was late and for some reason I thought that would be cancel, probably because i click the right option to quit the game.

Any of you guys ever make big mistakes that you completely and totally regret?

I used to play sneaky so I wanted p3 claudette. I generally neglected her and spent my bloodpoints on the other characters. Here and there I would use my bloodpoints to level her up.

Eventually I got my p3 claudette but now I completely abandoned playing sneaky so I couldn't even utilize her p3 clothes. I really regret using my bloodpoints to get her p3 full perk set. It was totally in vain.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Yes, back when we had to struggle to get 550 shards for the shrine. I had spent hours to get enough for a perk, and I was too quick and ended up spending it on one of those ######### perks that I never use. I really wanted to run into a wall headfirst for being so stupid.