What is your head canon (your own story) for a survivor/killer?

2»

Comments

• AnnoyingNarrator
    AnnoyingNarrator Member Posts: 222
    The Trapper

Evan's father was a worshipper of the Entity, Evan was not. That being said, Evan did know about it and has a series of notes on it.

Evan also serves as the Entity's personal just-fix-it person. Perk busted? He has to fix it. Are people stuck in a hook? He has to fix it. The Entity may be a god, but it is very bad at precision and tends to rely on Evan more than it should.

Speaking of Notes, Evan has a collection of notes on every survivor in order to figure out ideal trap placements. Feng Min? Trap windows to counter her lithe. Jake? One visible trap as bait, and one hidden trap to get him. Jane? Trap the locker. And so on and so on. The only survivors he struggles with is Meg because her sprint burst means she can just one in a straight line away from his traps and Yui because she keeps messing with his trapped pallets.

The Plague

Okay, so you know how when a teenage girl meets their favorite celebrity and they just freak out? Yeah, the Plague did that.

If Evan is the right-hand man of the entity, then Plague is it's Left-Hand Women.

Speaking of the Trapper, the two have very different views of the Trials. For Evan, it's a job. For Adiris, it is an honor and a privilege. The two also serve as advisors when it comes to the Entity's plans. For the most part, Adiris serves as the Yes-Women to the Entity while Evan points out the flaws and actually makes good changes. (The plan for A Binding of Kin was made without Evan there).

• HelterSmelter
    HelterSmelter Member Posts: 38

Glitches, lags, bugs, and hacks are all supposed to happen and are just tricks by the entity because screw you guys.

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

All the killers hate Blight for the experiments he's done to them except Plague who was fine with it

The killers told The Twins that The Blight is a drug dealer to keep them away from him

The Geisha from Identity V is one of The Oni's descendants and is The Spirit's grandaunt

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

The clown is pennywise's (IT's) less successful older brother

• van1lla
    van1lla Member Posts: 11

honestly, if ace got into a round with a girl like kate or meg i'd guess he'd flirt with them, even if they are in danger. the girl would proll be like "dude aren't you worried that we're in the middle of nowhere?" and he's like "well atleast we're together chica ;)" LIKE LMFOO IM SORRY BUT HE JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’d like to think Tapp has becomes a sort of father figure to Quentin. Since Quentin summoned the entity out of his hatred and Tapps obsession to figure out more about the entity they quickly got along.

Since tapp’s life fell apart after his obsession with the jigsaw case he wants to set things right for everyone stuck in the realm. Quentin wants to help everyone he can.

Quentin never had the greatest relationship with his father anyway and he begins to look up to tapp for his tenacity and dedication.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

I think that Jake is sexually attracted to hooks

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    edited February 2021

Nea is obviously the entity in disguise & spies on the other survivors to see what they do when put in difficult situations. She'll also occasionally throw the game and work with the killer if the survivors are getting close to survival.

I've also found that she tends to bring flashlights to punish the killers & to show her abrasive dominance over them!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kate is obviously known as a "songbird", therefore she reminds me of those Disney Movies where they sing in bad situations & everything magically gets better lol

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    1. The killers are all around a campfire whenever they aren't in a trial, just like the survivors.
    2. PH is tormenting the survivors because he can feel their literal survivors guilt.
    3. The Nurse believes that she's euthanizing survivors so that they don't have to suffer through the trials anymore.
    4. Amanda works on her traps and puzzles whenever she can outside of trials.
    5. The Fog is a separate entity from, well, the Entity, and the two are in a symbiotic relationship. The Fog grabs killers and survivors in addition to making the maps from memory (hence the randomization). The Entity feeds the fog as long as the Entity has hope to feed on.
    6. The survivors know how to fix generators because the generators are specifically designed for the trials.
    7. The Demogorgon doesn't see the distinction between the Entity and the Mind Flayer. It's too stupid to really care either way.
    8. Ghostface is canonically a meme killer. He enjoys the attention.
    9. The Clown enjoys the trials. He also loves his horse.
    10. The Entity isn't as bad as he seems. Sometimes. After all, he gives everyone gifts! After putting them in a never-ending hell that only ends with them going into an infinite black void that is, by definition, void of all hope!
    11. The Fog is a sentient D&D-style demiplane, outside of any regular cosmology, and thus is able to reach into hell, the Upside-down, and the Otherworld.
    12. The Entity is a sort of collective author avatar for the devs, and all the balance changes and mechanics are cannon, and are just the Entity trying to balance It's game.
    13. Every non-licensed killer has their own subgenre that isn't filled by one that can be licensed at the time of their creation. (Not really a headcannon, more of a theory)
    14. There's going to be a pirate killer at some point, and there's going to be one that fits Gothic Horror slightly better than the Twins.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137

With my head cannon, I guess is that the killers interact with each other in between trials on a near-regular basis which is why Philip and Sally fell in love and date each other, maybe Samination's killer meetings have some truth to it. Also, I like to think that it's possible that the blight used to be a survivor because of his vault and story, I also think that the Legion could've maybe been survivors at least a couple times before becoming killers, there are four of them after all.