Fix IT

Comments

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

That's a 6 rank difference, which is allowed in the matchmaking system. Surprised it wasn't a rank 16 and a rank 4. That's been happening a lot apparently.

• Souless
    Souless Member Posts: 47

i had already a full team of rank 2

• Souless

getting rly annoyed

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

That 6 rank difference is BS, I've had them 7 and 8 above me, and I've seen it 10-15 ranks above.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

There is currently a lose-lose situation with the current matchmaking system. If they reduce the rank differences between people, the already long queue times would get much longer. And in the current condition we are having matches like this one.

Devs said that the 8-10 rank differences are due to a bug where the game is getting wrong information about the killers rank and they are going to fix it after the holidays. It should hopefully make it at least somewhat better.

• JC316

I love how crap like the oni flick is fixed instantly, but game breaking crap like bugged lunges, bugged sound, and bugged matchmaking gets fixed at the mid chapter. I honestly don't think the matchmaking is a bug, I think they don't have killers playing any more.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

The current system is supposed to have a hard cap on rank differences, so even if killers were scarce you still would only match, if I remember correctly, at worst with one with 6 more or less ranks than you.

If what they said about the matchmaking bug is correct, it would explain both survivors having 7+ rank differences than the killer and the game trying to get rank 8 survivors to face a rank 14 killer like in this case, since game may be seeing the killer as a rank 8.

Also, the devs said the reason they cant fix the bug earlier is the holidays. About the Oni, well they have to put a lot more resources on the new content than fixing old content since they only have limited amount of people.

• JC316

I started playing again back in late October. The survivor queue was instant and killer took 10 minutes. Now it's reversed and a matchmaking bug wouldn't cause that. Way more survivors than killers will cause that..

They released Oni "bugged", which he never should have made it past the PTB if he was. Bunch of streamers show him off, people are excited about a strong killer and buy. Then the nerf him into the ground. That looks like a blatant cash grab.

• camgaming_dbd
    camgaming_dbd Member Posts: 191

ur playing spirit...

• Souless

Another very fair matchmaking, yes i am playing spirit something wrong ?